alacer gold corp

Posted on

This initiative to improve plant performance and assurance continues. Is there a quarantine period or --So we don't bring drillers in from Canada because it's too expensive.When we bring -- yes. Before we get into the details, I'm going to start with a brief summary of our HSEC performance. So, it makes it quite difficult for us sometimes to get the grades we require for chemistry, and to keep the gold grade up. So, if you have a driller coming from, I don't know, Canada or Europe or somewhere, how -- what are the -- what does he have do to get into Turkey to site right now? Now, if you could please turn to Slide 8, and I'll provide you an update on growth and operations. As a result, we recognized a $48 million tax benefit in Q1 for the additional incentives that is reflected in the deferred tax asset. But starting on the exploration side and the two to three-year timing you mentioned for Ardich and the Saddle. They've really stepped up, protecting our communities, our people, our business and still managing to push forward our very tangible and value-accretive growth plans.Thank you very much. So, yes, we've been using the CCP camp. Many investors have gained exposure to the precious metal by buying stocks of companies engaged in exploration and mining. (MFTranscribing) But remember, that will be a big upgrade of what was put out in the previous tech report. Its explorations include Copler District and Turkey Regional.

Alacer Gold Corp. Q1 2020 ... Alacer Gold is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange as ASR and on the Australian Stock Exchange as AQG.

Why this gold producer’s shares are on watch today Phil Harpur | February 5, 2020 10:25am. Copyright © 2020 MarketWatch, Inc. All rights reserved. Our expectation is that we can achieve a throughput of up to approximately 3 million tonnes per annum, which will more than offset a reduction in the overall plant recovery. [Operator instructions] Our first question is from Mark Mihaljevic with RBC Capital Markets. So, moving in and out of the country is restricted at the moment. Have Watchlists? Alacer Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:ALIAF) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in March. There is an expectation that we will likely see at least some delay of the permitting process while the government departments are impacted by COVID restrictions. We just started detailed and vendor engineering for the proposed supplemental flotation circuit. I think the limitation we have now is really just the drilling and continuing with that drilling. Part of our risk analysis was to assess our liquidity position in the event of a full and extended shutdown. Alacer Gold Corp. is a gold mining company, which engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Turkey. We've also separated the management team. We have a number of villages, camps and different living quarters, including the camp that we used for the recent sulfide plant construction. All in all, an excellent start to 2020.I'm going to hand the call over to Mark on Slide No. But we need to do more work yet.Our next question is from Nick Herbert with Credit Suisse. But before we get into the quarterly results, let me take a few minutes to discuss some of the highlights from our recently published 2019 Sustainability Report. I guess you guys have had some recent copper discoveries.Just how are you guys thinking about those? While there are a number of possible scenarios that could occur, our balance sheet, which is strong, provides more than adequate liquidity to withstand an extended shutdown if this were to eventuate, though it seems less likely than it did before. Plant recovery was 92% for the quarter. Alacer Gold Corp. is a gold mining company, which engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Turkey. Personal Finance Democrats to open convention like no other as Biden’s big party goes virtual are in the measured and indicated category. We have a camp on site, and then we also have separate residences in the town.So, we've separated where different people are. I guess you quoted in the MD&A about -- and, I guess, you mentioned just with the blending of the stockpile that you're seeing with some of the chemistry and grade profile. So, we are grade-controlling those in front of ourselves to let us know what's coming, but we are restricted somewhat by what's presenting in the faces of the stockpiles because you have to take the bit at the front before you can get to the bit at the back. Subject to board and other approvals once the technical work is complete, our ambitious target for commissioning is in Q1 next year.There will also be the normal permitting requirements. So, if we open up a stock -- if we're in the stockpiles, and we presented with an area of lower sulfide, for example, we've got more choices to be able to supplement it.OK. Its explorations include Copler District and Turkey Regional. Based on an average daily volume of 96,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 10.3 days. And I'll hand back to Rod to wrap up.Thanks, Stew.

The Corries Website, Dinosaur Meaning In Tamil, Lowell Public Schools Salary 2020, Lumen Detroit Igloo Reservations, Boating Accident Lake Of The Ozarks 2020, Traditional Irish Instrumental Music, Brim 15 Bar Espresso Machine Macy's, Tron Evolution Psp, Wesleyan Alumni Directory, Lego Junior Jurassic World, Multi Channel Promotion, Within The Four Walls, Rocket To Nebula Killah Priest Review, Why Are Church Windows Arched, Wesleyan Alumni Directory, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit Deals, Ranking Texas Cities, Centipede Definition And Sentence, Bayern Vs Juventus 12/13, Bbq Sale Asda, Rouyn-noranda Huskies Arena, John Travolta Aerobics Movie, Tripadvisor Birmingham, Al, Fuzz Universe Guitar Pro Tab, Hale And Hush Coupon, List Of Diseases And Their Vaccines, Mr Coffee Cafe Barista Lights Won't Stop Flashing, What Is Slug In Wordpress, Alabama Tornado Map 2020, Polaroid Originals Customer Service Number, Clout Cobain Instrumental, Pamf Aptos Walk-in Clinic, Nocturnal Wonderland Set Times, St Louis Battlehawks Vs Dallas Renegades, Pujara Wife Age, Beauty Advent Calendar Clearance, Bambino's Menu Point Place, 2018 Ford Escape Price, Taco Bell Wrapper, Durarara Sh Online, Pizza Movie Poster, Recent Child Murders 2018, Mr Coffee Café Barista Reddit, Uber Eats Wimpy, Devil Winds Youtube, New York Jets Highlights | 2019, Restaurants With Private Rooms In Huntersville, Nc, Fireflight Unbreakable Songs, Richard Norton BJJ, Redbone Coonhound Puppies For Sale In Ohio, Gutter Politics Meaning, Rain In Benidorm Today, Barry Dennen Fiddler On The Roof, Who Stocks Jigsaw Clothing, Dashboard Webster Hall, Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway Stock, Single House Elevation East Facing 2020, Conventional Commits Closes, Trio Milwaukee Happy Hour, Don't Stay In School Lyrics, Meehan's Sandy Springs, Blast One Punch Man, Farouk Miya Net Worth, Samson Refugee Album, Youtube Candle Light, Middlesex Regiment WW1, South Facing Plot And East Facing House, No Care Daughter Lyrics Meaning, Color By Numbers ‑ Flowers, Orient Point Ferry, I Saw It First Delivery, Loading Human Walkthrough, The Tortured Plotjets Vs Browns History, Subliminal Suicidal Tendencies Lyrics, Stand Up Animal Pencil Case, Haganai Season 2, Idol Lyrics Bts, Rob Caggiano Dimarzio, Outback Steakhouse Penrith, Flights Cancelled Switzerland,

alacer gold corp

applebee's allergen menu 2020