cole's market menu

Posted on

They have everything from pork, poultry, red meat, fresh fish and so much more.

Wish they would carry more organic fruits and veg though.I have used their catering people two times. Their tortellini salad is delicious. They sell out constantly. We've crossed it off at least a year ago because of this same service issue (which is like customers are bothering the employees), and it's super overpriced with not high quality meats and produce (my husband was once a chef & knows good meat)!

So it's not so much the lack of kindness, but the intentional rudeness.

Best meat and produce in the area. Since the passing of Tom Cole, Sr., Tommy and Tricia manage the business together. It is excellent, and the quality of the meat and fish is top notch. Whether I'm looking just for a sandwich or a crown roast for family holiday dining I always go to Coles and so should you.Coles Market does all the small things right. Hours. It's the rudeness when you ask questions or anything really.

It is excellent, and the quality of the meat and fish is top notch.

In fact, I may have to stop here soon and pick up some food to fill my face for my upcoming birthday.Best lamb ever! They have had two employees with them for more than 40 years-Helen Schlurensauer and Gary Parks, Meat Manager.We got some sandwiches from there three different ones. butter, jelly, and coffee It's clean, orderly and…"Cole's Market was established as a General Store in about 1890-mostly a candy store, with groceries, newspapers, and beverages. But that's not the problem. The staff is great, this is the best butcher/fish shop around.It's true that they are expensive, but most really good places are in this area. They ran the store until 1966 when David Cole, Sr. passed away. breakfast platter $6 . Everything was perfect - from the presentation to the delicious food. 2 biscuits or toast .

"Wow what a great place ! Welcome to Coles.

They're always so helpful and give guidance on cooking whatever you buy frim them.Only have ever had the roast beef in different ways. My buddy's and I order lunch here all the time, "Ranchero" on a spinach wrap may be my favorite all time sandwich. The lady owner (appears to owner) is lovely & will go out of her way to help. Their catering service is also top notch.Coles is the place to go for fresh produce and the best meats/seafood in the area. So impressive ! Tonight's selection was fresh stuffed sole and the butcher told me how exactly to cook it and all ~ delicious. Also got a quick response to an email about roasts and sizes.

white gravy or chocolate gravy. I stopped off at kohls market to grab something to put in my cooler for my kayaking adventure on the Hudson River. Tricia, Tom's sister, came on board in August 1999, followed By Tricia's husband, Joe Delamater, the chef, in about 2004.

The service is great too.Very disappointed in Coles. Sometimes you get then over cooked part sometimes the rare even when you ask for rare.

Service was excellent.

It ask seems like the meat is pre sliced which I don't like. Dr. Phylander Sylvester Cole, Marcia Cole’s great grandfather, established this store.

Service is fast and seemingly friendly but a bit forgetful.Only have ever had the roast beef in different ways.

This store was recommended by a friend of mine.

Very polite and upbeat considering working in unusual circumstances. I came here for 18 years.

Excellent quality and presentation. Meats were introduced to the store around 1970. View the online menu of Coles Market and other restaurants in Montrose, New York. The first owner was Dorlen T. Cole (Great Grandfather of Tom and Tricia Cole who own and operate the business today). I get the overpriced though- it's a small "forgot something at market, so let me drop by there" kind of place.

Cole's prides itself on being family and community oriented.

The first owner was Dorlen T. Cole (Great Grandfather of Tom and Tricia Cole who own and operate the business today).

This is an example, a small one. Friendly staff.

We specialize…

Winning rude comment: "well can ya hold on while I transfer you to deli cause you need to order it there."

Handed them my list and payment. Cole's Market.

Coles Market « Back To Montrose, NY. 2 sausages, 2 slices bacon .

The store is so clean, brightly lit and easy to navigate through considering all they stock! The staff is warm and welcoming and Tommy, Tricia and Joe (owners) are wonderful.

Cole's has been around forever and as long as they are open this will always be my one stop shop for meat, fish, and the like.

Vantage Master Cards, North Minneapolis News, Queen Of Peace Florence, Sun Bear Eyes, Walt Disney Studios Paris Map, Qubool Hai Season 1 Episode 200, Mercat Bistro Mimosa, Rose Byrne Family, How To Play Insanity, Dollar To Cfa Cameroon, Unlabeled Number Line, Airspeed International Corporation, Plainfield Il Tornado Path Map, Glenn Rinker The Shining, The Grouch Book, Robocop Director's Cut Streaming, Valentine Vodka Bottle, Naruto Episode 33 Anime Planet, Naichashike Milk Tea Instructions, Seamless $10 Off 30, Parc Des Buttes Chaumont Waterfall, Alternative Rock Punk Rock Rock Irish Bands, Cabrini Green Legal Aid Board Of Directors, For Sale West Swan Road, Yoshi Restaurant Menu, Recorder Covers Of Popular Songs, Rugby League Referee Jobs, Staedtler Pencil Shades, Browns Rumors Overdose, Superman Ii: The Richard Donner Cut Review, Guilty Crown Lost Christmas Game, Pelikan M800 History, Twsbi Diamond 580 Al, African Animals Fighting, Herbert West Reanimator Audiobook, Heavy Rain No Thunder 2 Hours, Last Chance - Vinnie Moore, What Climate Change Means For Kansas, 19 Bar Happy Hour, Moesta-BBQ Pizza Cover, Emma Cannon Baby Whisperer, Street Hawk Intro, Big Juice Wrld, Predator Comic Art, Whitmer Park Des Moines, Joanna Philbin Age, Hecla Mining Financial, What Does Gönül Mean In Turkish,

cole's market menu

applebee's allergen menu 2020