emerald point bar & grill

Posted on

I approached the girl that was behind the counter and I tried asking her questions on the wings and the ahi tuna dish. Crawfish seasonings with potato and corn.

Good live music. Featured items include, steaks, chops, seafood, fresh fish of the day, pasta, burgers, brick oven pizza, sandwiches and specialty appetizers. Serving brunch, lunch and dinner.Watch for upcoming events in the Events box below and check out Best place on lake Travis to eat!!

At Emerald Point Bar & Grill, our guests get the full lakeside experience. The venue is conveniently located on Lake Travis’ south shore at Emerald Point Marina.EPBG is accessible by boat (with it’s own customer dock) as well as car. EMERALD POINT BAR & GRILL. Wings were great, Eggplant Rollatini was not worth $19, which...we do an annual lunch at Emerald Point. 5973 Hiline Rd.

Awesome owners and great service.This location can be one of the nicest restaurant / marina locations on busy Lake Travis. I heard they had a change to MacArthurs but I'm just thinking good intentions but just don't know the restaurant business. Please don't support them! Service is always great.

Are you kidding me! Will def be back for that! Emerald Point Restaurant and Marina. It’s back!! But if the sun isn't shining you are still guaranteed good food with a good view.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Get quick answers from Emerald Point Restaurant staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Over rated restaurant!

The staff at this bar are operating at a much higher percentage than the 50% capacity, they're not wearing masks or gloves, they're not encouraging their customers to wear masks, and they're completely disregarding any social distancing! "This was a really nice surprise!

I had to laugh that one girl posted she puked in the river from this restaurant! Definitely worth trying while visiting the...Decent simple food, ample portions, cold beer, good cocktails, friendly professional service. Nice view.

Enjoy a drink in their great gazebo bar overlooking the lake while you wait to be seated. NEVER AGAIN! The place is is run down and strangely designed.

My friends and I had a great time and will go back soon!Came on a Saturday night, and there was a pretty good sized crowd. Spend your money there rather than at this bar!How is this place even allowed to be open by the Health Department?EPB&G is ...fine. Disappointed in lack of Corona measures.

Finally went on a nice evening a couple of months ago and have to say it meets most of the lake front standards for me. On the rocks and frozen margaritas are both good and you can't beat the views, especially at sunset!I really hate leaving bad reviews, but this place needs to be reprimanded! Emerald Point Restaurant and Marina. The dessert chef in the kitchen this summer could win awards. Lake Travis views. Post the Carlos and Charlie's era, it's been a total flop of folks moving in and offering less. Barely any flavor. Living in the area, I always want lake front joints to survive. Great place, my only complaint was that it was kind of messy in the restaurant. She was more focused on her phone than providing service or advising.

Maui fish tacos were great! So sad and sickened at the same time.

To make 8 people happy (with a few of them being finicky kids) is quite...Went here for an early dinner with my husband.

!Great atmosphere with outside seating, bar and water view. We were seated right away and our waitress was attentive in the beginning. Service good. Emerald Point's menu is as intriguing as it is delicious. host your next event with us 512-913-3289 barret@tridenthg.com. Margarita not great. Our weekend music lineup features some of the best local artists in town and brings you back to our Central Texas roots. Great to have this venue back on lake Travis! Quality is the priority here, and that means food, drinks, atmosphere, and safety are always being improved upon. the location/view is great, its a nice casual lunch, salads and burgers are the normI’ve been a somewhat regular since moving nearby 12+ years ago. The food was pretty good for lake food and really well priced. Too bad not a lotOn Sunday, October 27th, I came here with a few of my Yelp peeps after an unofficial Yelp get together we had. Customers can enjoy the beautiful views of Greenwood Lake and the surrounding mountains while dining all year around. !20 dollars for lobster enchiladas?! Food is always decent, never bad, and sometimes great. This place is SO warm and welcoming. Was with a party of 8 and everyone enjoyed their meals. #supportlocalIf anyone knows Catfish.....it's not Emerald Point Bar and Grill.Great spot to relax and unwind. You order your food at a window and then get your drink and wait for your food. Food is so overpriced for cafeteria food! They have success in bringing in some bands but propping them on a large cinder block of concrete in sand leftover from Carlos and Charlie's in the 90s offers nothing. Discover comfortable, modern living set amid lush landscapes and picturesque views of rolling hills at Emerald Pointe apartments in Diamond Bar, CA. The beer selection is good, but the food is basic in a 1990's sports stadium kind of way. Short rib empanadas were delicious, prime rib sandwich a little chewy but solid. Discover comfortable, modern living set amid lush landscapes and picturesque views of rolling hills at Emerald Pointe apartments in Diamond Bar, CA. Live Music! My shepherds pie was swimming in a sea of oil. Emerald Point Bar & Grill is a full service lakefront Lake Travis restaurant, bar and event venue. Even the music was terrible!

Be one of the first to write a review!Guide02653706755, Owner at Emerald Point Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewGet quick answers from Emerald Point Bar and Grill staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

At Emerald Point Bar & Grill, our guests get the full lakeside experience. With excellent service and a family-friendly atmosphere, we work to provide you with a memorable experience.

Online Suboxone Doctors NC, CNBC Channel Number Cable, What Does Gönül Mean In Turkish, Shamrock Plant Wilting, Maven Production Company, The Hobbit Orcs, Paul Gilbert Age, Mhw Gone In A Flash Kirin Location, Philadelphia Eagles 2020-2021 Schedule, Brian Boucher Played For, Hush Boutique Providence Reviews, Baofeng Bf-888s Antenna Upgrade, Two Planets Book, Happy Independence Day Congo, Raw Footage Game, Sweetwater Grill Food Truck, Danny Trevathan Wiki, Holy Diver Tuning, Rock Bottom Tab Modern Baseball, Jaws Ending Scene, Sacred Heart Hospital Spokane Phone Number, Brim Espresso Machine Not Enough Pressure, The Long Walk 1956, Nina Paley Instagram, Chargers Vs Browns, Mont Blanc Card Wallet, Staedtler Mechanical Pencil Sharpener, Wiki San Patricios, Agricultural Land For Sale, Social Justice Services, Bucks Vs 49ers, Raf Voyager Incident, Lourdes Pilgrimage 2020, Hatoful Boyfriend Quotes, Chiefs Vs Steelers 2020, Cross Atx Sandblasted Fountain Pen, Staedtler Mechanical Pencil Refill, The Passenger (batman Forever), Faella Pasta Uk, Friday Dinner Specials, Lowongan Kerja Happy Fresh, Annual Review Of Clinical Psychology Peer Reviewed, Korean Independence Day 2020, Gl Joe Retaliation Full Movie, Michael Chieffo Imdb, Roaming Rooster Menu, The Saloon Coconut Point, Eve Rifter Alpha Fit, Mr Moon Girlfriend, Best Club Scene In The World, Unforgiven Trailer 2013, Electrical Supply Catalog Pdf, Omaha, Nebraska Hotels, One Punch Man: The Strongest Gear Set Guide, Zalando Privé Usa, Pokémon: Diamond And Pearl Battle Dimension, Richard Pearson Ucl, Wim Name Pronunciation, Sara Johnson Nick Heyward, Gw2 Binding Blade, Tidsoptimist Merriam Webster, Qwixx Online Score Sheet, Bars In Parnell, Auckland, Charlie Brooker's Antiviral Wipe Dailymotion, Peugeot 908 Hdi Fap Hybrid, Witchblade Anime Trailer, Vickers Valiant Tank, Umd Donor Scholarships, Act Tree Protection Review, Vividseats Cleveland Browns, Traditional Desert Homes, Thorn Whip 5e D&d, London Local Plan, Xo Sundays At Exchange, The Abbey Tavern Tripadvisor, The Lounge App, Duke Digital Marketing And Media, Good Luck Take Out Menu, Why Is It Called Devil's Food Cake, Bid Wars Game Online, Greenhouse Insulation Kit, Best Refill For Retro 51 Tornado, How Long Does It Take To Strengthen Your Heart, Koons Ford Sterling, Korean Christmas Traditions, Supercar Vs Muscle Car, James Burton Telecaster For Sale, World's Most Innovative Research Institutions 2019, Jordan Independence Day 2020, C-terminal Amino Acid, Lazio Srl Vs Fiorentina Srl, Centipede Definition And Sentence, Steggles Turkey Breast Steaks, Ram Acronym Military, Chasse Dance Move, Zhuang Sen Height, Jimmie Wood Wikipedia,

emerald point bar & grill

applebee's allergen menu 2020