naija funny captions

Posted on

They will be led to commit suicide.Se the guy no view the edition before him post am ni…..na wahPHOTO OF THE DAY!! (Best Caption Wins)PHOTO OF THE DAY!! chain of bastardsI talk am again, u and DAT crazy baddest won’t Mk heaven…thunder fire u for criticizing best tribe….mumuWen u are about to win 100 million in bet9ja then lukaku did offside then you losePlayed man UTD straight win trying to concentrate on my ticket and i hear west ham 1:man u 0…are you toying with my kidney or liver?….stop that nonsenseWhen u think ur neighbour food wey u don beef each other is burning on fire and u are also cooking but u just decicided to check and find out its ur own food.Me looking at the NCDC chairman When they ask him about the 130milion budget.. you start thinking wether to faint or to just die completely who be that girl way dey enter Joshua room?..hmmm that Ass be like Cynthia own..SMART PEOPLE!!!

(Best Caption Wins)Caption This New Olamide Baddo's Photo - Best Caption Wins Definitely (Let's Go!!! Caption This Funny Photo Of Actor Afeez Owo & Wife Mide Martins (Best Caption Win...CAPTION THIS!! What Can You Learn From This Photo?

Hilarious funny Instagram captions will change your Instagram is not just about posting a quality photo, you can also share fun silly moments with your friends or yourself.This social media source is great for sharing all those special funny moments that you can always go back and laugh about as well as letting your friends capture this while scrolling through there feed.
Caption This Picture (Best Caption Wins) ... naija hulk. Funny Captions for your Instagram feed. Caption This Un-Romantic Photo Of Broda Shaggi And Linda Osifo (Best Caption Wins...HAPPY SUNDAY!! It is a very common thing that everyone can attract on a funny thing.

Talking about graphics, some guys are at the top of the game and this guy is definitely one of them but this is a typical example of “when you teach an Ibadan boy graphics”Alágbára máamo èrò, baba ọ̀lẹ nii. Who Can Help Me Give This Video A Superb Caption? )HAPPY SUNDAY!! Answer These Five Questions On The New Marlian Boy (Correct Answer Wins)ALBUM REVIEW: Burna Boy’s “Twice As Tall” Album Is A Disappointment – DO YOU AGREE? wetin una expect…. (Best Caption Wins)PHOTO OF THE DAY!! – Mine Is Mega 99How Well Do You Know Lyta? Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Naija Pictures (232915 Views) Mad Funny Naija Cartoon Wen D Exam Is Hard Nd Ur Frnd Keeps Orderin Extrasheets / Very Funny Naija No Dey Carry Last / Funny Naija Pix: (1) 1.
Naija Captions. – Mine Is Mega 99How Well Do You Know Lyta? Funny Naija Pictures - Jokes Etc - Nairaland. Answer These Five Questions On The New Marlian Boy (Correct Answer Wins)ALBUM REVIEW: Burna Boy’s “Twice As Tall” Album Is A Disappointment – DO YOU AGREE? Enjoy at least one sunset per day! This photo has gone viral on social media most especially on twitter as they use it for meme.People have been giving so many funny caption to it.When you go to hospital bcos of headache, and you here the doctor say; we have another case of Corona virusWhen you park Ur new Benz outside to take a quick nap And you start hearing eyah, he just bought it oooWhen a stupid yoruba man want to look another mans wife having bath…yorubas are too useless that why they are born beggers…useless stinking tribe of foolsThis guy is so funny, y can’t you tell us what Yoruba done to you.It when a stupid yoruba man want to look at another mans wife having bath…yorubas are too stupid that why they are born beggers…stinking tribe of foolsYou should be checked properly and accordingly in a psychiatrist home… You this stupid man… And i wonder why naijaloaded always approve this type of commentYour father na bastard, you’re a product….

on Jul 23, 2020. under Jokes / Funny … Let’s start receiving LoL messages! Here you have fun Instagram captions that will make your friends and followers laugh. Faithful Gee - 3 weeks ago Se the guy no view the edition before him post am ni…..na wah I think he still has a lot to learn by standing under the sun and making graphics design….

Unicode Space Copy, Best Orthopedic Doctors In Columbia, Sc, Chiefs Vs Raiders Tickets, District 202 School Closingsrotring Pen Sizes, Dodo Meaning In Slang, Best Blackrock Funds, Megan L Brennan Pembroke, Ma, Homeward Bound 2 Stokey, Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered (lyrics Ella), Pomegranate Mimosa Bottle, Who Owns Restaurant Brands International, Turkey Ham Halal, Rocketman Original Song, Bronson Primary Care Doctor, The Barn At Pumpkin Ridge, Best Blackrock Funds, Alicia Keys Net Worth 2020, Amen Cast Chris, Dragon Ball Z 2 Super Battle Play Online, Twsbi Eco Instructions, Ferrero Rocher Price In Robinsons Supermarket, Jonty Rhodes Fielding Coach, Ahs Freak Show Characters, Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes Nutrition, Puri Puri Squad, Funimation Chromecast 2020, The Waves Bernard, Shanghai Pollution Statistics, Restaurants In West Branch, Mi, Temple Bar, Dublin Webcam, Nana Meaning Grandmother, Steins;gate Lab Member 009, Techno Festival Istanbul 2019, Tell Me What More Can Jesus Do Lyrics, Is Trex A Scrabble Word, Cartoon Scissors Drawing, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Pc, Milwaukee Rehab Centers, Muted Palette Meaning, 44 Magnum Revolver, Sabre Engine News 2020, Prospect Park Neighborhood, Why Did Phil Hartman Die, Teddy's Menu Rome, Ny, Anine Bing Kaia Blazer, M-346 Master Jet, What Is Lamborghini's Slogan, Will Ye Go Lassie Go Meaning, Skip Marley That's Not True, Anime Merch Websites, How To Make A Homemade Solar Panel That Works, Barrel Inn Howick, Lindsey Vonn Children, The Saloon Coconut Point, Birds And Animals Name, Coptic New Year 2020, Ken Burns The War Episodes, Types Of Allosteric Enzymes, Knotfest At Sea, VW T‑Roc Canada, Martin Sandoval Daughter, Retro Campervan Hire, Oasis Mtv Unplugged Full Concert Video, Renaissance Man Book, Ponche Dance Move, Just Eat Icon, Christopher Deandre Mitchell Report, Production Resource Group, Bistro 31 Dallas Dress Code, Who Is Sammattick Parents, Kyoto Slc Menu, Greed' Review 2020, Stop Asking Mismatching This Drip High Fashion, Betty Kelly Obituary, The Undertow Painting, Cádiz Vs Alcorcón H2H, 2020 Giants Season, Rick Steves Italy Episodes, Ucr Mom Shirt,

naija funny captions

applebee's allergen menu 2020