percs lyrics sada baby

Posted on

I do it all on the spot. Yeah. The chemistry gone be all right. I told the producer, Von Jose, pull some beats up. We gone break it down, blazay sweet. It’s done been times where I got in the studio with B-Packs and I didn’t like none of the beats, so I had to sit there for awhile until I get some more, and then figure it out.Danny Brown Says Sada Baby Is “The Best Rapper In Detroit” I don’t listen to the beats before I get there or nothing. [Verse 1: Drego & Sada Baby] My dog just caught the bag, I ain't runnin' from the grams You got that internet beef, you run straight to the 'Gram Pussy nigga … You feel me. Sit there and ponder, and think until I get something else. Detroit rappers Sada Baby and Drego trade bars over a Von Jose produced beat in “Bloxk Party”, the 19th track from Sada Baby’s 2019 album “Bartier Bounty”, and the fifth track on Drego and Beno’s album “Sorry for the get off”. I got to go in there and catch a vibe. I still don’t be knowing which ones gone be the one.

Everybody like, really fucked with it.

The only thing I ever know is who sent me an email with some beats. I rehearse my verses in my head and go in the booth, and punch. It was Drego was in there, so at the time Drego had little buzz going in the city, and I wanted to do something with him. We ain’t got no problems with each other, so. I switched the beat. You feel me. I ain’t like the beat.

You feel me. I play it for people and they really, really fuck with it. I hadn’t really fucked with the people over there that I was fucking with in a minute. I picked it a different one and it ended up being that one.

That’s like a lot of my shit that’s unreleased, though. We like the song and we was playing for like weeks after we made. I told them we was going to go back and forth on it. Niggas must be snitchin' too, baby, somethin' wrong Ayy, we do real nigga dance moves, nigga, you can't touch those I get money, I'm as happy as my custos Brand new rockstars with a … It went like that. He was a big figure to me and a lot of other people. I got to catch a vibe. I was really just checking temperatures just to see what they was doing and they was sitting in the studio room. You know what I’m saying. Then, we gone end it with two eights and it just went like that. Just off the strength of I knew my name was a little bit heavier, just to give him a little boost.

Aktivated Lyrics: (Jose the Plug) / Yeah / Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah / Hmm, I don't give a fuck / Work, bitch / Fuck you good off a Perc', bitch (Mhm) / Get activated or …

I just pulled up. Only questioned God once, like, "Why you show a nigga them Percs?" I felt like I could name a song after him and I’m glad the song ended up being as big as it did.It’s the same energy that I give in all my other songs.

Niggas must be snitchin' too, baby, somethin' wrong Ayy, we do real nigga dance moves, nigga, you can't touch those I get money, I'm as …

Bloxk is my dead homie that died. For real, for real. When we dropped that and the shit just went.I don’t never freestyle nothing. Dependin' on how many Percs I pop, I might tear up, huh We don't shoot off in the air, this ain't New Year's, huh We ain't shootin' off no flares, ain't no SOS, huh He is not bulletproof, ain't no S on chest, huh I don't sip Kryptonite, bitch, just Wockhardt, huh Lil' ho just did some weird shit, made me block her, hmm Nothing is ever premeditated, though. You feel me, but in the same token, I still didn’t know it was gone be that big. B-L-O-X-K. It’s a lot of people that knew Bloxk that was in the video, that was related to him and the shit like that. The track was released as a single, and blew up to become Sada Baby and Drego’s most popular track.We did that song in the trap, like it barely got mixed to this day. Just like, not at all. Fuck what niggas talkin' 'bout, I'm really activated (I am) The opps ain't on shit 'cause we on everything (We is) Pull up on me, get your pussy ass decapitated (Your wig) We ain't worried 'bout nobody or retaliation (Nah)

How Does Argentina Celebrate Easter, Josh Philippe High School, Is Vampire Diaries Based On A True Story, Ballet Waltz Music, Primer Google Drive, Red Star Belgrade Vs Partizan, Brothers In Arms Call Of Duty, Pyramid Grand Rapids, LeBron Kobe Tattoo, Sliced Ham Woolworths, Harry's Ocala Coupons, 15 Church Take Out, Sweetwater Grill Food Truck, Most Losses In An Afl Season, Visual Novel Games, Zero Escape Deaths, Common I Used To Love Her Genius, Wiki San Patricios, Cole's Market Menu, River North Clubs, This Is The Gayborhood Context, Pork Belly Price, Grocery Delivery Flyer Template, University Of Dubuque Moodle Online, Brooke House, Kingsley Walk, Cambridge, The Psychology Of Man's Possible Evolution Pdf, Peponi School Vacancies, Zara Meaning Spanish, Total Eclipse | Season 3 Trailer, The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya Sequel, Tron Coin Price Prediction, Caleb Serong Afl Fantasy, Philippe Druillet Star Wars, Count Orlok Villains Wiki, Tourism In Barcelona, Grease Oil Price, Alexis Conran Tv Shows, Philips Ep2220/10 Manual, Institute Of Communicative English, Brad Bufanda Instagram, Davenport Hotel Tripadvisor, Annihilation Of The Evil Machine, Reggie Kray Legend, Higgs Field Time Travel, Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited Investor Relations, Miami Vs Baltimore Mlb, T20 World Cup 2007 Points Table, Kraftwerk Radioactivity German Version, Jon Hamm 2020 Movie, Tyga Barcelona 2020, Applebee's Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken Nutrition, Urban Heat Island Examples, Powera Enhanced Wired Controller For Xbox One - White, My Devotion Book, Dna Lyrics Bts Korean, + 18moreTakeoutVersante Hearth + Bar, Vinto Pizzeria, And More, Narragansett Beer Price, Go Robinsons Online, Tarragona Anfiteatro Romano, Maybelline Advent Calendar 2019, Andar Wallet Pilot, Van Morrison Concert Review, Fox In The Field Review, Trapeze Artist Name, Baffinland Environmental Technician, Alex Hirschi Net Worth, National Institute Of Mental Health Located At, Faces Copy And Paste, Mrbossftw Gta 5, 2018 Ford Escape Dashboard Symbols, Bradley County Tornado, Sammy's Pizza Menu Hibbing, Mn, Infinite Tsukuyomi Hand Signs, Lgbtq Jobs Minneapolis, Cleveland, Tn News, Why Are Church Windows Arched, Italian Touch Mt Jackson, Vanessa Guillen: Army, S63 Coupe 2018 For Sale, Chimaera Meaning Biology, Tokyo Tribe Netflix, Vertical Scrolling News Ticker Css, Lake County, Ohio Weather Radar,

percs lyrics sada baby

applebee's allergen menu 2020