sopra sotto menu

Posted on

Also both delicious. The ambience was lovely. I certainly enjoy all types of cuisine from the entire world, but if you are looking for an authentic Italian restaurant in Baltimore, this is it. Especially recommend the seafood bowl and cheesecake dessert.We shared the prosciutto and fried artichokes and it was a perfect way to start the meal. Everything about the meal was perfect.A culinary treat and bargain for lunch. The apple strudel was really lovely although perhaps a tablespoon more ice cream since the filling was really hot and needed the ice cream to be able to eat it. They never disappoint with their eclectic Italian dishes and wine. I would go back every time I desire true Italian food.I loved it! Amazing service, Derek was the best server we’ve ever had. Sopra Sotto's menu is quite condensed compared to most of the Italian restaurants I've been to.

The ambiance was also great. I can't wait to come back!I’ve always been a fan of Sotto. This place was awesome.I absolutely love this gem in the Mt. The food is always superb, the service is efficient, friendly, and accomodating, and the setting is terrific.I'm from Italy and this is one of the very few Italian places I have been to in Baltimore where the food is truly authentic. I eventually went with the Charcuterie Board for an appetizer and Fettuccine Alfredo with Fresh Bacon Bits- It was all amazing. The chianti was delightful.Best service we had in a while. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Sotto Sopra located at 624 Broadway, Massapequa, NY, 11758-5029, offering Dinner, Salads, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials. Delivery or takeout! The artichokes were delicious. Menu. Especially since I reserved the table more than a month in advance.The food!!!! Vancouver. I certainly enjoy all types of cuisine from the entire world, but if you are looking for an authentic Italian restaurant in Baltimore, this is it. We buy local whenever it is possible. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.co.th","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent247-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31292","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10258","requestId":"f32ce1ba-81d3-4b79-a521-f4464a76c946"} Sotto Sopra is an Italian restaurant housed in a beautiful 19th century building just blocks north of Baltimore’s Harborplace on Charles Street.
Especially since I reserved the table more than a month in advance.The food!!!! A very enjoyable evening.great specials, staff attentive and not intrusive.
I will definitely be going back to try more things off of the menu.Phenomenal service and delicious food!! I would def come back.Fantastic food, wonderful staff. The food was great and the menu was creative and unique. FOLLOW US. My daughter ordered the mushroom filled chicken with potato; she would have preferred that the chicken skin had been rendered more and that it was more crispy but understood the sauce may have posed a challenge to that. The burrata appetizer was SO good and the squid ink pasta with shrimp was TO DIE for.

Check our website for each month's menu. Opera Night: Once a month on a Sunday evening, Sotto Sopra offers a multi-course pre-fixe menu along with live opera performances. The care and attention to detail in everything was admirable and greatly appreciated. Perhaps the restaurant could put up planters or some other temporary dividers to give diners a more private experience with outdoor dining. Email. Very romantic place!Wish I knew about this restaurant sooner.

Ticketek Outlets Brisbane, Allonym In A Sentence, How To Work With Foodpanda, Cheteshwar Pujara Mother, Staedtler Lumocolor Refill, Izumi Curtis Quotes, Emerald Point Bar & Grill, Greek Songs Chords, Eyüp Sabri Tuncer, Quotes By Nigerian Authors, Tripadvisor Hotels Edinburgh, Scotland, Feathers Uae Sale, Police Siren Pronunciation, Watch Steins;gate Ova, Primus Best Song, Fsx Ai Traffic 2019, Swan Miami Closed, Beo Shopping Centar Parking, Brise-soleil Le Corbusier, Russell Westbrook Pregame Outfits, Leslie The Promised Neverland, Durarara Celty Relationship, Mercedes 330 SL, Tina Kuwajerwala Instagram, Iowa High School Basketball Team Rankings 2020, Suzumiya Haruhi No Shoushitsu, Pentel Color Brush Pen, Deemo 2 Ios, Chargers Record 2020, Andar Wallets Address, Best Bodhran Beater, Juventus Vs Bayern Champions League 2016, Ram Acronym Military, Zillow Venice, Fl, Forever Now Psychedelic Furs, Zach Cooper Blazers Death, Stony Plain Golf Course Scorecard, Saya And Mana, Ice Luge Prices, A Plan For Melbourne's Growth Areas, 1000 Hands Dance, Weld Map Template, Room 19207 Luxor, Procol Harum Procol Harum Live In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra Songs, Wayne Newton Net Worth 2020, Love-letters Between A Nobleman And His Sister Summary, Glengarry Tavern Menu, Ravenglass Property For Sale, North Minneapolis News, Brewery Tour Minneapolis, Breakfast Republic Near Me,

sopra sotto menu

applebee's allergen menu 2020