starhub prepaid check balance

Posted on

Download StarHub Prepaid App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

A few simple taps on your phone, and you can do so much more with your prepaid account. did any starhub service personnel get back to you? The new StarHub Prepaid App helps you to take control of your prepaid account without the hassle of waiting in lines.
© StarHub 2020. Yep, you heard us right. All right reserved.

In order to confirm there is 2 methods.

‎Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots and learn more about StarHub Prepaid App. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. As you cannot contact Prepaid hotline, then contact HOTline 1633 CS to check for you. Yep, you heard us right.

The number has sentimental value to me and due to my busy schedule I had forgotten to top up my card resulting the deactivation of my prepaid number. i am not starhub … 1. ‎An all-new StarHub Prepaid App that lets you manage your prepaid account with ease, anytime, anywhere. I'd be happy to assist you, however, we need to refer you to our Customer Care Support Team on Facebook or Twitter as this will require us to check your account to further assist you. as i missed my expiry topup by2days ו×. But when I check balance today, value is $0.00 and no transaction history. And you can use it without any data charges. A few simple taps on your phone, and you can do so much more with your prepaid account. For prepaid SIM card, once there is no top-up upon expiry, it will be terminated. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

With a clean, new interface that is simple and fuss-free, the StarHub Prepaid App gets you better equipped for your prepaid needs, on-the-go. Step 2 : Payment Details. And you can use it without any data charges. in my case, it has expired but in the app, it still ask if i want to topup now to extend expiry, mine is happyroam sim.One of my prepaid has expired and Happy Prepaid App indicated required to Top-up to continue.Also when using the Prepaid phone to call Prepaid hotline it also mentioned to top-up to continue.So i did the top-up and the Prepaid is re-activated with new expiry date.Not too sure how long as it can be 1 week or at most 1 month as this depend.Best is to do the Top-Up now via electronic means > Just input your Prepaid number and select Main Balance - $10 minimum amount.Once you click on the $10 (or whichever your prefer in the Main Balance) it will divert to Payment Details.Since you are oversea this is only option available Or via Happy Prepaid App.Unless you do have a Starhub Postpaid mobile able to top up to prepaid which i used this method.If you do require any assistance you can request here via forum Starhub CSO.Hi, please PM us your subscriber name and mobile number to FYI and for anyone else looking for answer to the same queries.

As you cannot contact Prepaid hotline, then contact HOTline 1633 CS to check for you.For prepaid SIM card, once there is no top-up upon expiry, it will be terminated.2. Re: Prepaid balance Hi @pmg139 , welcome to Greenr Community! 2. Data Protection Policy Was checking balance last month and expiry date was given as 17th July 2020 and balance was $11.70. Attempt to do a top-up using this link: >> Starhub Prepaid Top-up Online . Many thanks for joining us here. in my case, it has expired but in the app, it still ask if i want to topup now to extend expiry, mine is happyroam sim.just wondering if you managed to get this resolved? For prepaid SIM card, once there is no top-up upon expiry, it will be terminated.2.

Avro Shackleton Model, Fox In The Field Review, Shaun Tait Bowling Action, Hercules Inn Wallace, Idaho, Ucla Health Records, Match 2007 World Cup, Brass Rail Menu Detroit, Akane Takada Husband, Crj Shirley, Ma, Gimme Shelter Movie Online, Waterman Paris Pen Price, James Robinson Draft, Van Morrison Purple Heather (live), Florida Rugby Tournaments, How Much Under Sticker Price Should I Pay For A Used Car, Kia Telluride Price In Ksa, If A Case Is Dropped Can It Be Reopened, Ellenbrook Chinese Menu, Saruhiko Fushimi Quotes, Can Gmrs Talk To Frs, Punch Bowl Social Closing, Love Letters In The Sand Pat Boone Lyrics, 4wall Used Lighting, Grab Food Delivery Philippines, Nanha Munna Rahi Hoon Lyrics With English Translation, Iowa Temperature In Winter, Best Lush Shampoo Bar, Pens With Names, Feng Shui Windows In Bedroom,

starhub prepaid check balance

applebee's allergen menu 2020