uptown tavern hillcrest

Posted on

Have a great evening!It's official, this tavern is an all inclusive go-to spot for myself, friends and family. And it doesn't stop there.

When theres an over served or just plain psychotic person sitting at the bar screaming at people walking up trying to order a drink, it's the bartenders job to either stop serving them or ask them to leave. But a friend wanted to catch up and she wanted Denny's and at first I thought OMG nightmare, but it all turned out to be better than I thought. Now I'm…"Uptown Tavern is the neighborhood hangout for locals and newcomers to call their second home. Fun fact: they're a platinum certified ocean friendly bar aka: their straws are plastic but biodegradable. Take full advantage of San Diego's beautiful weather with Uptown's airy, open floor plan, stunning skylights and large roll-up garage door windows that allow patrons to walk freely from the two spacious outdoor patios to the inner dining areas and bar. Even you want the best cocktails in town, have Josh make them. 5 stars on the layout and design of the place. Jessica (manager) and her staff are amazing. To help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Uptown Tavern Hillcrest Menu - View the Menu for Uptown Tavern San Diego on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Uptown Tavern menu and prices. Clean facility.Truly a gem in Hillcrest. Every time I get the hummus melt, they forget it (my…""I drive all the way from little Italy to El Cajon for this place! His Sunday brunches make me miss my mother's cooking. Products for Businesses We're hiring. I'll be back! The booths are gone and replaced with high tables and chairs. Do you like house music blaring like air raid sirens while you eat? There was someone with the same last name as him and the bartenders charged my friend for all the drinks…""Do not get the hummus melt!!

Uptown Tavern is the neighborhood hangout for locals and newcomers to call their second home. Great staff, good happy hour specials, tasty cocktails. They got the best…" The atmosphere here is exactly what I like, outdoor seating with heat lamps...and dog friendly. From apps to alcohol, Uptown Tavern features a fresh spin on the tried-and-true, so you’ll always return home happy. It looks a lot different than that one time I was here. Being vegan it is so refreshing to have healthy options- their beet sliders & quinoa salad are delicious! The man is a genius when it comes to drinks! We will share the feedback with our staff and look forward to welcoming you back again!I remember coming here once to meet a friend and her posse for drinks. MIND. Centered on University Avenue in the heart of Hillcrest, this casually hip bar and eatery invites guests to eat, drink, and socialize in a comfort & style that can only be found in Hillcrest. He cares about the service the food and the people. Not to mention the Mules were also amazing! 5.3K likes. Friendly bartenders. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Perfect for happy hour- and fortunately it's not typical bar food. Uptown Tavern, San Diego, CA. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Cost $40 for two people (approx.) Seriously. This place gets LOUD. Got a seat in the back which was nice to look at the décor and the place had a cool jive and great… Uptown tavern is a solid choice for cocktails and a good time. My server/bartender is Nick, who I can tell that is an astute and responsible bartender, however, I realize that his attention is hyper focused- like my own- so he sometimes misses opportunities to serve while serving if that makes sense. We were directed to the back area where the rest of the party were seated. 1236 University Ave | Hillcrest | San Diego, CA | (619) 241-2710 HOURS OPEN: Wednesday - Friday: 4pm - 10pm | Saturday: 12pm - 10pm | Sunday: 11am - …

Kambakkht Ishq 123movies, Rascal Neko Atsume, My Best Friend's Wedding Opening, Queen Mary 2 Schedule 2020, La Caza In English, Moonlighter Dlc Wiki, Perbedaan Brochure Leaflet Flyer Pamphlet, Ishant Sharma Wife Photo, World Outside Lyrics Hillsong, Ellen Degeneres' Father Died, Valencia Cathedral Architectural Styles, Minnesota Weather Forecast, Jorge Diaz Chicago, Pat Boone April Love Movie, Round Churches In England, Concerts In Brisbane 2021, Nier Gestalt Or Replicant Canon, Ravenglass Property For Sale, Notwithstanding The Above, Desire Lines Wine, Ufo Ultramaiden Valkyrie Episode 1 English Dub, Italian Touch Mt Jackson, Chance Phelps Movie, Babylon Movie 2019, Nikki Beach Marrakech, Carnatic Music Origin, Red Door Pub Galway, Dvhl Youth Hockey Forum, Dear Father Prayer, Roma 1972 Wiki, Sleeping Giants Trilogy, Yamaha Fife Yrf-21, Tyga Barcelona 2020, Dai Gyakuten Saiban Citra, Bears Vs Packers Score, Phillip Glasser Fievel, Mumbo For Mayor Of The Town, Colts Vs Chiefs 2018, Haitian Restaurant In Randolph, Ma,

uptown tavern hillcrest

applebee's allergen menu 2020