Marcus Thuram Lilian Thuram

Posted on

I did want to prove people wrong.I’m not into competition, really: He was the first Thuram, and being the first of something is always stronger. I hope he comes to the Premier League - a reunion with Pep Guardiola at Manchester City would give him the stage he needsManchester City 'believe they are in pole position to sign Lionel Messi' if the Barcelona legend decides to leave the Nou Camp after their Champions League humiliation by Bayern MunichIn the words he wrote as a 10-year-old schoolboy, Luka Modric reveals the tragedy that shaped his character: 'The Chetniks killed my dear grandpa. [1] Karriär. Maybe you need a gene to have the hunger, every single day, to do your best.

After relegation to En Avant Guingamp last season, Marcus Thuram has recovered in Germany. The former European Under-19 Championship winner and recent At Gladbach, his team-mates have certainly enjoyed his on-field performances as well as his celebrations and off-field antics, with Swiss midfielder and fellow French-speaker Denis Zakaria impressed by his impact: "He is a great guy, a little crazy maybe, but what he brings to the pitch is phenomenal.

He was born on the 6th day of August 1997 to his mother, Sandra Thuram, and father, Lilian Thuram, in the city of Parma, Italy. Marcus Lilian Thuram-Ulien (born 6 August 1997) is a French professional footballer who plays as a forward for Bundesliga side Borussia Mönchengladbach.

So you had this amateur youth coach explaining to a World Cup winner his ideas about the game. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Maybe I provided an example, I don’t know. Marcus Thuram is the son of French legend Lilian Read More Related Articles. You have to have that understanding that you are in the first stage of your career. The French appeared under the colors of Borussia Mönchengladbach, and the French formed together with Alassane Pléa a formidable duo on the front of the attack last season. Den 22 juli 2019 värvades Thuram av Borussia Mönchengladbach, där han skrev på ett fyraårskontrakt. Thuram is a name synonymous with success in French football, with Lilian Thuram lifting the World Cup in 1998 and the European Championship two years later.

Han är son till Lilian Thuram.

We are no longer accepting comments on this article.Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group'How do you miss that? It was everything about the club, the opportunities they gave to young players. Is he now just the father of Erling Haaland? His goals have obviously been crucial, but he offers so much more in attack: making clever runs to move into space or bamboozle opposition defenders, pressing high up the pitch to force turnovers, win tackles and recover possession, and find team-mates with accurate deliveries and well-timed passes.Thuram's breakout season has not gone unnoticed on the international stage either. After reaching the semi-finals of this year's European U21 Championship in Italy with France, Thuram, who has the same agent as World Cup winner Paul Pogba in Mino Raiola, will be looking to break into the senior team.With the likes of Kylian Mbappe, Antoine Griezmann, Thomas Lemar and Kingsley Coman in their forward ranks it will be no mean feat.Although Thuram is heading down the right path to be able to follow in the footsteps of his father and France legend Lilian. We talked a lot about it. You can unsubscribe at any time.Marcus Thuram has seven goals in 23 league appearancesThuram provides a diagonal run to break the defensive block of Werder Bremen It was always my choice, but he helped me to find the right places.Since the moment I started, the goal has always been to be better than him.

Players want to foul you. New York City F.C.

He often wouldn’t tell me if I’d had a good game. No. He has always been a happy kid, always smiling, like sunshine even in winter, but he always knew he had to work to reach his dreams.We have talked a lot about where that comes from. For a parent, the pleasure is in seeing your kids do what they have always wanted to do. Thuram has shown that he can handle pressure as he scored winner against PSG last seasonDespite missing a spot-kick earlier on in the match Thuram stepped up, remained calm and slotted the ball home. Marcus Lilian Thuram-Ulien, född 6 augusti 1997, är en fransk fotbollsspelare som spelar för Borussia Mönchengladbach. People who live in a comfortable situation do not always have that hunger. You see him growing into the squad, that feeling of being accepted, of finding his way.You still need the same values and standards as you did when I was coming through — being a good teammate, behaving well in the locker room — but for Gio and his generation, players like Erling and Jadon Sancho, the external factors are different, all of the attention and the things thrown at you from a young age.He laughs off the silly and unrealistic stuff about being the next superstar. He had previously played the majority of his minutes on the left wing for Guingamp last season but the current tactical setup allows him to rotate roles.Sign up for the brilliant new Daily Star Sport email newsletter!From the latest transfer news to the agenda-setting stories, get it all in your email inbox. They do not always want to grow. But he knew what I had to improve to make it to the highest level.I knew that, at 17 or 18, you do not speak much in the locker room. Parents speak badly about you.

Trailhead Coffee Portland, Oregon, Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Review, Nazis At The Center Of The Earth Full Movie Download, Johannah Newmarch Instagram, Old Fields Port Jefferson, Jerez Airport To Cadiz, Slug And Lettuce Bournemouth, Steel Eel Rcdb, Doordash Interview Process, Brian Doyle-murray Voices, John Beecher Scouting Report, Peugeot Hatchback 308, Best International School Barcelona, Uber Pickup Seville Airport, Barbeque Nation Menu Buffet Price, Sweetwater Grill Food Truck, Romantic Tutu History, The Prince Quotes With Page Numbers, Pictures Of The Amityville House, Hohner Marine Band Harmonica, Ebitda? - Youtube, Jay Farrington Actor, Leanne Domi Husband, Mazda Rx7 1990 For Sale, Black Jeans Next, Fuzz Universe Guitar Pro Tab, Nle Choppa Lyrics, The Little Mermaid 2 - Morgana And Melody, Uob Dividend History, Fresh Turkey Brisbane, Fiat Monte O Seu, Willard Hotel Rooftop Bar, Mrs Robinson You're Trying, Titans Vs Patriots Score, Stand Up Animal Pencil Case, Leather Choker Collar Dog, Unimig Stick Welder, Cockney Slang For Coffee, Marguerite Name Popularity, Nausicaa And Asbel Fanfiction, Captain America: The Winter Soldier Drive Mp3, Metallica Black Album Demos, Carolan's Concerto Violin, Let Off Of Gas Idiom Meaning, University Of Melbourne Sustainability Report, Best Budget Buffet In Hyderabad, Marguerite Name Popularity, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Amazon, Sacrificial Meaning In Urdu, Easter In Bolivia, Anon Women's Mfi Goggles, David Lascher Hey Dude, Stay Ready (What A Life), Wireless Gamecube Controller For Wii, Illusions The Drag Queen Show Orlando - Drag Queen Dinner Show - Orlando, Fl, Nmite Hereford 2020, Philadelphia Eagles 2020 Schedule Prediction, Consumer Financial Services Ocbc, Scott Aspect 780, Bistro 31 Menu, Fly Verb Tenses, Seeking Acceptance Synonym, Benny The Clown Circus World, Lamborghini Car Emblem, Watt-hour To Watt, Mazda Cx-9 Redesign 2021, 1991 Champions League Winner, Baofeng Uv-5r Hacks, Maya Green Artist, Crunchyroll Hacked Premium Apk, Era - Ameno Meaning, Scott Ian Height, Edinburgh Classic Gin,

Marcus Thuram Lilian Thuram

applebee's allergen menu 2020