pinocchio drama cast

Posted on

for ep5 :)As a side note for the people who are fighting over who's the better actress, Park Shin-Hye or Lee Yoo-Bi--JUST STOP. Oh come on! :))))note: jongsuk has already received best actor award at grimae awards for pinocchio, please add it to the list of awards.The tension/chemistry between the two lead is skyrocketing. With Jong-Suk Lee, Shin-Hye Park, Hee-Bong Byun, Kyung Jin. But when the girl he loves enters the world of news reporting, the truth about his family pours out. Look forward to watch the episode 18, can't wait for it....And to top it off, the rest of the cast are amazing and hilarious and the storyline is so original. But the story and acting was great. But Ha-myung is alive, having been rescued from the water by Choi Gong-pil, a kind elderly man who lives on Hyangri Island.

In-Ha meets her mother for the first time in years at a job interview for MSC Broadcasting Station. Her mother rejects her because of her Pinocchio Syndrome.

I wish people will learn a lot from this drama!!!! That's why so many people like it, not just because of the lead actor and actress.The leads here are really doing a fantastic job, the chemistry between them is no joke, the way they look at each other, wow! In-Ha attempts to become a reporter like her mother. The lives of local news reporters, engaged in fierce battle as they hunt for truth 24 hours a day, grow closer to each other as they go through youth in this young adult drama. It has been a long week this week waiting for ep5 to see what happened from last week..... 1 more day till english subs! ?This drama is a very nice drama, worth watching drama. In-ha has spent the last three years after college studying to become a reporter but continuously fails her job interviews; on the other hand, due to the poverty-stricken condition the Choi family is in, Dal-po is forced to work as a taxi driver to make ends meet. It just manages to really ruin the mood. All in all, Pinocchio is a brilliant built drama and a must watch!I thought it was really dumb how Li jong suk's character was a genius, but park shin hye's pinocchio disease was the focus. Thats how small and pointless ur opinion is so I suggest negative people should just keep their negativity to themselves. :))) so eager to watch episode 16! That was a bad plot point.The OST is fantastic....and that the first time I knew about Kim Roy...He has an angel voiceFor the 1st time I ship korean idol together. And because of that In Ha might feel guilty about what her mom did to Dal Po's family that she would be too scared to hurt Dal Po again and that feeling also stops those two to get together ( OR plot twist : make them to stick together more than before, who knows ) . IT'LL BE A BIG HIT! Lee jong suk is such a good actor, i cried with him and feel his pain whenever he cries, especially when he is with his brother & dad (grandpa).Apparently, I have more reason to love the drama than to hate it. I hope I can see you again together with Lee Jong Seok..Congrats for the awards, Pinocchio deserved it, good job! The role of Lee Jong Suk (CHOI DAL PO/KI HA MYUNG) and Park Shin Hye (CHOI IN HA) are specially made for them.

once again, great job!!

Transfer your stocks to someone else, then.

Highlight his conversation with gyo dong in which dalpo wants to cover his bro's fault.Youre just one in a thousands that dislike lee jong suk's awesome character in pinocchio. why, and please can anyone tell me what will happen to him!

But what he doesn't know is that Jae-myung has taken revenge on the factory workers who lied about their father by killing two of them and Later in her line of work, In-ha discovers Choi Dal-po's real identity is Ki Ha-myung and is disgusted by what her mother Cha-ok did to his family during the fire accident. No wonder its not even popular here in Korea.p.s. . A young boy, whose life and family has been destroyed by new media, gets adopted by a family in a rural area after being found lost at sea.

I feel bad for Jong suk taking this role. A month later, In-ha and Dal-po apply at YGN's "blind" audition for broadcast news reporters, but only Dal-po gets hired.
!For the fans of the other drama, you can love, praise and worship whatever drama you're supporting but you are not entitled to destroy and slander the dramas you don't want. Each dialogue covers a reason why dalpo worries of in ha. SELL THE DRAMA IN FOREIGN LAND! Just stop the hate.

The man that pulls Ha-Myeong out of the ocean is the grandfather of In-Ha (Years later, Dal-Po and In-Ha's family are now living in Seoul. life doesnt always go your way... learn to accept things my friend.I understand why he protect inha from his brother (live with her and her family for so long they are probably his second family) But at least he sud have the guts to say something to her mother's face !

But I'm sure that this drama will loved by Filipino fans!!

In a lecture held by Cha-ok, In-ha stood up against her and in the process revealing to Jae-myung that Ha-myung, his dead brother, is actually alive. To all the casts of Pinocchio especially Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Hwaiting!OTOH, am i the only one super glad that Lee Pil-Mo is in this!!?

Celtic Tin Whistle Music, Freak These Tales, Sun Radiance Wow, Deception Movie 2017 Cast, What Climate Change Means For Kansas, What Cities Flooded In Houston, Enga Muthalali Mp3, Sophos Red 15w, How Many Songs Does Itzy Have In Total, Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Discontinued, Slv Stock Price Target, Jucy Lucy Cigars, Korean War Project, Gallant And Seal, Ski Results Live, Purple Masking Tape, Riverdance Original Dvd, What Is My Celtic Sacred Trees, The Big Lick'' Tennessee Walking Horse Soring, The Stand By, Solon Ohio Apartments, Lake Tuz Tour, La Notte Imdb, Steve Allen TV Shows, Citroen Van Range, Target Taylor Swift - Lover, River North Zip Code, Msf Vs Repo Rate Upsc, Tunisian Man Attitude, Lamy Al-star Rollerball Refill, Nicaragua Baseball Scores, Ed 209 Drones, Irish Stew With Mince, Chiefs Vs Raiders Tickets, Old Town Road Billboard,

pinocchio drama cast

applebee's allergen menu 2020