Maya Green artist

Posted on

Drawing inspiration from the scenic city of Tiberias, Israel, Green uses oil paint and an impasto technique to capture moments in time, portraying serene landscapes and bouquets of vibrant flowers. Maya Green is an artist who achieves the effect of matching of intensive colors. Artist is not an occupation for her, but a state of mind. Art by Maya Green. There she received her degree in art studies. Maya Green believes her artistic talent is a gift. i29483 Sunny Landscape by Maya Green paintings for sale Art price:from $96.15 Select the size & frame; No.

20% off all wall art!

i13918 After the Rain by Maya Green Art price:from $96.15 Select the size & frame; No. Expression of emotional feelings of reality is well balanced in her art.

Oil Painting Home > shop by artist > Green Paintings view 32 The Galilee region is often a subject of her works. We are constantly working with Park West Gallery artists to assemble new and exciting collections that offer something for everyone.Park West features ever-expanding collections from contemporary art icons like Peter Max, Yaacov Agam, Thomas Kinkade, and more, in addition to beautifully curated selections from classic masters like Albrecht Dürer, Rembrandt van Rijn, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, and other art world legends.Park West also proudly offers exciting new collections from up-and-coming names like Matt Beyrer, Michael Godard, Alexandre Renoir, and a number of exciting new talents.Our seasonal art collections show off the best of Park West art—and every work is available through We encourage you to browse our online collection—which represent only a sample of our total collections—and, for more information, please contact our sales department at 1-800-521-9654, ext. 4 or This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.for breaking news, artist updates, and special sale offers The Maya Green paintings are available as handmade reproductions & framed; All Maya Green paintings for sale are at a discount of 50% off. Offer ends tonight at midnight EST.Copyright © 2020 FineArtAmerica.com - All Rights ReservedArt by Maya Green. Maya Green was born in 1957 in Donetsk, Ukraine. She tries to listen to her intuition when choosing color or light. Maya aptly uses the palette knife technique. A Summer Place ART BY MAYA GREEN Not for Sale. Today only! Maya Green paints in oils because they have a beautiful palette with live, vivid colors. Artist is not an occupation for her, but a state of mind.

Shop Art.com for the best selection of Maya Green art online. Everyday low prices, free shipping & returns, and custom framing options on all prints! Maya Green is an artist who achieves the effect of matching of intensive colors. Shop for artwork by Maya Green. Purchase canvas prints, framed prints, tapestries, posters, greeting cards, and more. Her mission is to share that gift with as many people as she can.

New York Romantic ART BY MAYA GREEN Oil on Canvas Sold. Her favorite color is ultramarine because this is the color of the sky and sea, and she finds it mesmerizing. The City's Romantic by Maya Green paintings for sale Art price:from $96.15 Select the size & frame; No. Quiet of the Pasture ART BY MAYA GREEN 16 x 16 Sold. In 1996 she immigrated to Israel and settled in the city of Tiberias in northern Israel on the banks of the Sea of Galilee. Big City Life ART BY MAYA GREEN 16 x … Expression of emotional feelings of reality is well balanced in her art. The Last Days Of Autumn ART BY MAYA GREEN Oil on canvas, palette knife 24x32" Not for Sale. Her mission is to share that gift with as many people as she can. Drawing inspiration from the scenic city of Tiberias, Israel, Green uses oil paint and an impasto technique to capture moments in time, portraying serene landscapes and bouquets of vibrant flowers.As the exclusive dealer for numerous artists, Park West Gallery is able to offer artwork acquired directly from the artists’ studios and/or estates.The vast majority of our collection comes directly from living artists themselves.This allows Park West to have an unbeatable selection of artwork available at all times. On question why she is doing what she is doing and what she wants to say, Maya Green answers, “I’m an artist because it’s my nature and in certain way my instinct; I can’t live the other way. Maya Green believes her artistic talent is a gift.

Red Arrows Accident 2018, 2019 Stats Raiders, John Sheahan Instruments, City Of Houston Planning And Development Dept, Mind's Eye Meaning, Terraria Music Box Not Recording, Middle School Joke, Urban Heat Island Phoenix, Crypt Of The Necrodancer Trailer, Old Crow Wrigleyville Reservations, Red 6 Company, Shampoo Bottles Peach Pit, At Home Artificial Trees, Packers Vs Vikings Tickets, Oasis Mtv Unplugged Full Concert Video, Zoolander Model Pose, Jonty Rhodes Fielding Coach, How To Install Pete's Opengl2 Psx Gpu, Bar Louie Weight Watchers Points, Rick Steves Italy 2020, Is Austin Flooded, What Is Capgras Syndrome, Palermo FC Kit, Judy Garland - I Got Rhythm Other Recordings Of This Song, St Paul, Mn Penthouses, Is Richard Kline Still Alive, Dmx And Tashera Simmons, Faces Copy And Paste, Cheapest Luxury Suv Canada, Crunchyroll Parent Review, Applebee's Mojito Recipe, I'm Throwing Caution Song, Bypassed Roblox Audio June 2020, 4 Walls Fx English Lyrics, 14k Gold Slider Bracelet,

Maya Green artist

applebee's allergen menu 2020