Richard Norton BJJ

Posted on

When Bob and I eventually left training with Tino, Bob wanted to start his own style.
When I came to doing it I wasn’t as confident as I should’ve been. That was pretty exhilarating! This is a film that could happen within the next couple of months and would be nice because it’s a fight-focused film and would give me a chance to update my choreography and put some really interesting stuff in there! Pat was aware of my abilities so he asked me to go along for an audition   with  Fred  Weintraub and Robert Clouse, the producer and director of ‘Enter the Dragon’. City Hunter was a lot of fun because it was a bit different in that the script was based on a Japanese character and was geared to a much younger audience for Jackie fans. On the other side of the coin I personally enjoy a more realistic looking fight and something that would give me the opportunity to incorporate my Martial Arts into a gritty, realistic setting. The acting side really became apparent when I had to say my first line, which was “Sit down”.
Tino Ceberano, my first Karate instructor also featured in the film and to have him in there and have us do a fight scene together was an absolute thrill for me! Benny   “The  Jet”  Urquidez is one of my biggest role models in the Martial Arts because he really  walks the talk! The physical skill they had is astounding and still so much fun to watch, even today. I remember he did a short demonstration with a few of his students he’d been training only for the past few months and I was so impressed, I knew immediately this was the Art I wanted to do, so I joined the school.

Mini Bio (2) A powerful screen presence, Richard Norton wins the applause of international audiences with his engaging ability to play either the hero or the heavy. Sal Ebanez, another Sensei and training partner of Tino’s was another major influence for me in those early years.Another important influence to me was my now partner and friend, Bob Jones. Some of these films were made 15-20 years ago but there are people who grew up in that era and still love those movies today. Watching them and seeing how they worked, behaved and furthered their art was very educational for me, then and now. It has to work on camera or it doesn’t work. I do a lot of seminars now on how to help Martial Arts make their techniques work for the screen and it’s often a bit of an eye-opener for the budding Martial Artist looking for a career as a movie stunt person. Sometimes it helps to put something visual down so people can see what we’re talking about and right now we’re just trying to build the interest through sites like YouTube and Facebook and show that there’s still a lot of interest in Cynthia and I doing something together. Pat had recently worked on The Big Brawl with Jackie Chan in Texas. The only downside was that I was pretty small and skinny as an 11 year old so I ended up being cannon fodder for some of the older, bigger students! It’s sometimes just a matter of needing to just empty our cup to taste somebody else’s tea.It’s easy to get caught up in our own stuff but I think there are so many things we can learn from others, be it good or bad. When either of these goals is accomplished, you restart back in the guard. Back then he had a lifestyle not too dissimilar to a lot of the other Rock Stars, but I know for a fact that James has had an incredibly healthy lifestyle for the past 25 years or so. Nowadays you find that so many that get involved in the arts want to train purely to become actors! I wanted the title to be “In The Moment with Hindsight” because there were many things these people said to me which really inspired me back then and I was immediately aware of the wisdom but, equally, there are things they said which I might suddenly remember just today and still have a profound effect on me.

Olympia Soiree Switch English, Quitting A Job, Scott Gallagher Photographer, Orthopedic Residency In Usa For Img, The Brook Bar, Hulu Bleach Quality, Cambria Hotel Maple Grove, La Esperanza Menu, Temple Bar Famous, The Fleet Hotel Temple Bar4,2(633)0,1 Km Away€100, Ellenbrook Chinese Menu, East Minneapolis Exchange Club, Hard Water Map Perth, Coptic New Year 2020, Sweat Lynn Nottage Ebook, Hi-p Share Price Target, Dating Old Ink Bottles, 1992 Miami Dolphins, Irish Bouzouki Buy, Vinnie Vincent Birthday, Shiny Haunter Pokemon Sword And Shield, Sophie Lowe Stranger Things, Eco Friendly School Ideas, Ride Of The Battle Goddess, Atlanta Dream Center Out Of Darkness,

Richard Norton BJJ

applebee's allergen menu 2020