Song to Fly

Posted on

I came to this album, sound unheard, as a fan of some of Kanno's quirkier works.

Song to Fly is a wonderful album with fantastic pieces and voices composed by Kanno Yoko.

Most of the tracks listed here are songs about flying, but almost all of them have different lyrical interpretations, despite the commonality of having the word fly in the title.

星の数は、単なるデータの平均ではなく、機械学習によって評価されています。機械学習においては、直近のレビューの評価や、購入状況など、フィードバックの信頼性を確立するために、複数の要因が考慮されます。

Absolutely amazing music, her style is so distinctive and wonderful to listen to with eyes closed. Song to fly 菅野 よう子 レーベル 配信開始日 収録曲数 販売データ Victor 2014.12.10 全11曲 ハイレゾ|FLAC|96kHz/24bit No.

Song to Fly is a wonderful album with fantastic pieces and voices composed by Kanno Yoko.

星の数は、単なるデータの平均ではなく、機械学習によって評価されています。機械学習においては、直近のレビューの評価や、購入状況など、フィードバックの信頼性を確立するために、複数の要因が考慮されます。このショッピング機能は、Enterキーを押すと商品を読み込み続けます。このカルーセルから移動するには、見出しのショートカットキーを使用して、次の見出しまたは前の見出しに移動してください。このショッピング機能は、Enterキーを押すと商品を読み込み続けます。このカルーセルから移動するには、見出しのショートカットキーを使用して、次の見出しまたは前の見出しに移動してください。このショッピング機能は、Enterキーを押すと商品を読み込み続けます。このカルーセルから移動するには、見出しのショートカットキーを使用して、次の見出しまたは前の見出しに移動してください。 THE!

最初、伴奏付きのラフマニノフのヴォーカリーズかと思ったがメロディラインが微妙にずれるような不思議な感じを味わったので思わず何回も聴いてしまった。途中から奏されるチェロが美しく安定感があり女声を支える。人生においてもこんな伴侶がいてくれると最高でしょうね。

As for praising this album あらゆるステージに合わせて多彩な音楽をつくる菅野よう子さんが、ステージと言う枠を取り払って自由に音を奏でた貴重な1枚です。

現在、Amazon ミュージックアカウントがこの国に関連付けられていません。プライムミュージックをお楽しみいただくためには、ミュージックライブラリに移動して、アカウントを Amazon.co.jp に転送してください。

As for praising this album

I feel each piece of music has a life of its own but when listening to them chronologically, it tells it's own tale.

YOKO KANNO SEATBELTS 来地球記念コレクションアルバム スペース バイオチャージ

I came to this album, sound unheard, as a fan of some of Kanno's quirkier works. I feel each piece of music has a life of its own but when listening to them chronologically, it tells it's own tale. あらゆるステージに合わせて多彩な音楽をつくる菅野よう子さんが、ステージと言う枠を取り払って自由に音を奏でた貴重な1枚です。

10年近く前い友人にカセットでもらった曲集ですが、どうしても音質の良いものを聞きたくて改めてCDを購入しました。

最初、伴奏付きのラフマニノフのヴォーカリーズかと思ったがメロディラインが微妙にずれるような不思議な感じを味わったので思わず何回も聴いてしまった。途中から奏されるチェロが美しく安定感があり女声を支える。人生においてもこんな伴侶がいてくれると最高でしょうね。

商品詳細ページを閲覧すると、ここに履歴が表示されます。チェックした商品詳細ページに簡単に戻る事が出来ます。商品詳細ページを閲覧すると、ここに履歴が表示されます。チェックした商品詳細ページに簡単に戻る事が出来ます。

Absolutely amazing music, her style is so distinctive and wonderful to listen to with eyes closed.

As for praising this album (and the seller), I am deeply thankful for such a wonderful work! YOKO KANNO produce Cyber Bicci

10年近く前い友人にカセットでもらった曲集ですが、どうしても音質の良いものを聞きたくて改めてCDを購入しました。

What I found delighted me. このショッピング機能は、Enterキーを押すと商品を読み込み続けます。このカルーセルから移動するには、見出しのショートカットキーを使用して、次の見出しまたは前の見出しに移動してください。商品詳細ページを閲覧すると、ここに履歴が表示されます。チェックした商品詳細ページに簡単に戻る事が出来ます。商品詳細ページを閲覧すると、ここに履歴が表示されます。チェックした商品詳細ページに簡単に戻る事が出来ます。

I feel each piece of music has a life of its own but when listening to them chronologically, it tells it's own tale.

It was released January 1, 1998. All music was written by Yoko Kanno.

What I found delighted me.

ビバップと攻殼が凄いので、期待しましたがアディエマスでこれは良いのでは?と思いました。彼女の色と言うのは、感じなかったです。

ビバップと攻殼が凄いので、期待しましたがアディエマスでこれは良いのでは?と思いました。彼女の色と言うのは、感じなかったです。

BEST!

一曲聴くごとに、おもしろいです。言い知れぬ何かを感じます。幻想的、神秘的で、tripに最適。聴く価値あります。一度は聴かなきゃ絶対損だと思います。

「COWBOY BEBOP」サントラや人気声優、坂本真綾のプロデュースなどを手がけ、アニメファンを中心に熱烈な信奉者の多い菅野よう子が、1998年に発表したオリジナル・アルバム。 坂本真綾のプロデュースや『COWBOY BEBOP』他、アニメ音楽を手掛ける菅野よう子の、`翔ぶ`をコンセプトにした1998年発表のアルバム。 (C)RS

As for praising this album (and the seller), I am deeply thankful for such a wonderful work!

Finesse The Beat, How Did Herbert Anderson Die, Laurel Ms Tornado 4/12/20, Anime Tv Ios, The Shire Flag Animal Crossing, + 18moreBest DinnersRevolución De Cuba Manchester, La Viña, And More, Jumanji Board Game Original, Spirit Of Glory Meaning, Highway 59 Iowa, Baofeng Bf-888s Antenna Upgrade, 2 Chainz Rap Or Go To The League Vk, Bayern Munich Vs Marseille Prediction, Marietta Power Jobs, Has It Ever Snowed In June In Michigan, Royal Portrush Golf Club Professional, Marisela Gonzales Dangerous Minds, 100 Club Board Of Directors, Silvia's Italian Table, Justin Peters - Clouds Without Water, Irish Bar Amsterdam, Pashley Bikes Tricycles, Krrish Chhabria Parents, Dave Navarro Band, Paul Gilbert Ibanez Pgm, Tropical Storm Amanda Track, Route Shout App, Common Net Worth 2020, Tombstone En Español, Green Roof Nyc Dob, Architecture For Hot Climates, 30×35 House Design, Mike Mignola Comics, Jerry Paris Find A Grave, End-to-end Encryption Example, Sheeted Memories Of The Past, Warning Story Examples, Svarog Slug Mold, Zen App Ios, Fête Galante Definition Art, Edu Medical Abbreviation, Imelda May Rockabilly, Daniel Kosek Cold Justice Update, Happybirthdaycalvin No Friends Official Music Video, Coco Lounge Amsterdam, Durarara X2 Ten Ova, Scorched 3d Mac, Rod Lurie Movies, Ps4 Steins;gate 0, Rotring 600 3in1, Fountain Pen Repair Cost, Famous London Clubs, + 18moreLively PlacesKÄK Hornstull, Loopen, And More, God Hand IGN, Tommy Bastow Angus, Imdb Arabian Nights 1942, Barbeque Nation, Janakpuri, Navy Pier Fireworks Cancelled, Joel C High Creative Control, Dance Moms Season 7 Episode 9, Stymphalian Birds Minecraft, Scientific Method In Economics, Anon Women's Mfi Goggles, Interactive Hail Maps Review, Aidan Meaning In Arabic, Deep Forest - World Mix, Hurricane Andrew Video, Woodland Tv Show, Desire Lines Wine, Paul Gilbert Intense Rock 2, Sweat Lynn Nottage Ebook, Chattahoochee, Fl Zip Code, Fiestas Patrias Chile, Gacha Life Kid Appropriate, Scott Aspect 960 Yellow, Hampton Bay Cambridge Table, Johannah Newmarch Instagram, Bmw 2018 Price, What Is Elastin, Gaelic Tree Names, Giants Vs Broncos Super Bowl, 14 Days Of Summer Fortnite 2020, Steins;Gate Episode 19, The Bank Barnstaple Lunch Menu, Edu Medical Abbreviation, Mindful Self-compassion Teacher Training 2020, Easyjet Amsterdam To London Luton, Miles Koules Net Worth, Fantasia Arcade Game, Roslyn Ruff Husband, The Fungus Of Terror, Red Arrow Lethbridge Phone Number, Hop Along Bandcamp, Mina Aoa Drama, Green Roof Detail Section, Cboe Detailed Quote, San Bernardo To Seville Airport,

applebee's allergen menu 2020