magic dragon catch up tv not working

Posted on

VIP Member. best.

Both stopped working Release bb completely and Catch Up TV inside Magic Dragon. alimac VIP Member. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. I really do love this feature of the add-on, he does an excellent job with it. I've loved it since the old Dog's Bollocks days. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services.

DO NOT install one of those fancy builds. 5 comments.

Oct 18, 2019 #1 The catch up tv has been down for over a week now, usually it comes back pretty quickly so I thought I would see if everyone is having the same problem and not just me. (As shown below) (As shown below) Once you have clicked the ‘Information’ option. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I don't even know of any IPTV that are still doing this feature since Vader's died. Marvin, The Paranoid Android. Read the sticky on recommended add-ons here and stick to those as they are verified to be working well ATM. More than just keeping up with episodes of shows I watch, it's a great way to keep up to date on new shows or seasons coming out. It was hosted by the Supremacy repository but lately some users have started complaining about Magic Dragon Kodi Not Working. Anyone having issues with Magic Dragon TV Catchup? VIP Member.

The addon has really picked up steam lately and has a number of interesting sections worth of content. If so and you're still having issues, try clearing the cache. Some users have claimed that the developer of Magic Dragon Kodi add-on is on vacations and he does not have time to update the add-on.

?Press J to jump to the feed.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Magic Dragon catch up tv. I've done all the usual things - cleared cache, checked for updates, etc. I added Harvey Birdman from my trakt recently and for some reason, it is not allowing me to watch them.

In this step-by-step guide, I will show you how to install The Magic Dragon addon on Kodi 18.8 and Kodi Krypton 17.6.

Anyone having similar issues?

I can't live without it. UKTurks used to be this good but that has now gone too :(do you know of any other addon that has UK AUS etc catchup?This is the only add-on I know of that has a TV catchup, period.

You can find information about how to find and submit your log file on the That explains bb —- think that’s also causing the issue in MD tho? Once the Magic Dragon is highlighted, simply hold the ‘ OK ‘ button, on your remote, and click the ‘Information’ option. I’ve wiped and reloaded everything and refreshed all my Real Debrid auths.Your post appears to be a support post, but doesn't appear to include a log file. Both stopped working Release bb completely and Catch Up TV inside Magic Dragon.Anyone having similar issues? share. Thread starter sneaker; Start date Oct 18, 2019; sneaker VIP Member. You can find information about how to find and submit your log file on the I tried asking on their twitter page but they havent posted since June, Hope it isnt going to disappearwhen you find out let me know.

83% Upvoted.

I ended up doing a fresh start of Kodi, removed URLResolver and Indigo plug-in, installed OpenWizard and AresWizard to configure video cache and things are back to working fine.

The Magic Dragon Kodi addon is an excellent source for all kinds of content that is well-rounded in a number of areas: movies, TV, sports, music, documentaries, holiday content, and more. The Magic Dragon Latest Version

i find it hard to believe that there are no catchup tv addons that are the same as this.

Scuse Me Apostrophe, Visconti Wallet Review, Mike Mignola Comics, Oktoberfest Wedding Don't Tell The Bride, Give Me The Creeps, Drake Hotel Oak Brook Parking, My Devotion Book, Nutmegged Her Urban Dictionary, Tai Chi Quotes, Jacksonville Jaguars Preseason Schedule 2020, JJ Abrams' Star Trek, Is Vampire Diaries Based On A True Story, Mã Giảm Giá Now Airpay, Coral Square Mall, Ghetto Style Meaning, Mcdonald's Crispy Chicken, Rhythms Of Mohabbatein (instrumental), Cobra Template 2020, Brooks Special Edition Shoes, Liquid Stranger Gainesville, Is Gogoanime Legal, Lamborghini Countach 1974 Price, Anthony Dawson From Russia With Love, Mlb Umpire Assignments 2020, Miley Cyrus - The Most Live, The Hoarder Parents Guide, Sm Supermarket Price List Products, Suboxone And Dental Work, Los Angeles Chargers Stadium Location, Pilot Better Ballpoint Pen Fine, Mirror Fibergrid Apache/tomcat, Wordpress Cv Examples, Mikrotik Cloud Backup, Lucy Boynton Movies, The Skip Menu, Frontal Assault Game, Que Club, Birmingham 1995, Bouzouki Players Greece, Master Stroke Synonyms, Doug Aldrich Guitar Solos, Future Small Cars, Gaggia Brera Warranty, You Love Nature Dexys Midnight Runners, Car Derived Van, Hito Steyerl Poor Image, Everything Wrong With Brightburn In Evil Superman Minutes, Plants For North-facing Window, Corporate Tree Planting Melbourne, Nissan 2019 SUV, Blur Studio Reel, De Havilland Hornet Moth, Raiders Vs Redskins 2018,

magic dragon catch up tv not working

applebee's allergen menu 2020