bmw 3 series 2018 price

Posted on

Research the 2018 BMW 3 Series 320i xDrive Sedan in Edison, NJ at Open Road BMW of Edison. A wide range of driver assistance features are also on offer, including a Reversing Assistant which was also recently introduced on the The rear seat is split 40:20:40 as standard and the load bay offers up to 480-litres of space. For 2018, the Series now includes a plug-in hybrid, sporty wagon, versatile hatchback, and the incomparable 2018 BMW M3 high-performance sedan (reviewed separately).Above every other aspect, the 2018 BMW 3 Series sedan, hatchback and wagon place an emphasis on driving pleasure. Moving to the 248-horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine in the 330i brings what we think is the best combination of performance and price, while the 320-horsepower 340i delivers V8-like power and growl. Most models can be ordered with a 6-speed manual transmission or an 8-speed automatic. Yet, as good as the competition is, none has ever been able to capture that perfect balance of luxury, performance, power and styling in quite the same way the 3 Series does. We have 2,518 2018 BMW 3 Series vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,440 1-Owner cars, and 2,364 personal use cars. BMW 330i Sport Line auto - R676 016. Roomy rear for hauling when needed. New last year was the 330e plug-in hybrid, which pairs an electric motor and a turbocharged 4-cylinder for 25 miles on battery power alone or total range of 373 miles.

Find used BMW 3 Series 2018 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. The 4-cylinder 2.0-litre turbopetrol engine powering the 320i offers 135 kW and 300 Nm with a claimed fuel consumption figure of between 5.7 - 6.0 L/100km. The Gran Turismo hatchback and 3 Series Sport Wagon offer impressive versatility, while the plug-in hybrid and diesel models deliver superior fuel economy.The 2018 BMW 3 Series comes at price, especially when adding optional equipment often found standard on its competitors.

Up front, the new 3 wears a large kidney grille with a single surround which is flanked by newly-shaped LED headlights. It’s been the brand’s calling card for nearly four decades and neither time nor technology has gotten in the way. Before buying, check the KBB.com Fair Purchase Price to find out what others in your area are paying for their 3 Series. A 6-cylinder, 3.0-litre turbodiesel engine is found under the bonnet of the 330d and it has outputs of 195 kW and 580 Nm of torque. The 3 Series offers new car buyers 2.0-cc engine. New BMW 3 Series - Price in SA.

The 330i has more grunt with 190 kW and 400 Nm of torque and fuel consumption is claimed at between 5.8 - 6.1 L/100km. Diesel wagon that gets over 43 MPG on highway and over 37 MPG about town! The sport seats, aerodynamic enhancements, suspension tuning, and lightweight wheels of the M Sport Package (standard on the 340i) help bridge the performance gap between lesser models and the fire-breathing M3. Speed and agility are standard on every model, and even the base 320i with only 180 horsepower can hit 60 mph in 7.1 seconds. The more rotund Gran Turismo is an acquired taste, while the Sports Wagon is universally admired, and the bulging, scooped and flared skin of the macho M3 hints at the potency below its domed hood.At its most basic, 320i models come with BMW’s faux-leather upholstery (SensaTec), manually adjustable front seats, rain-sensing wipers, dual-zone climate control, a 9-speaker audio system with a 6.5-inch LCD display, USB port, Bluetooth music streaming and HD Radio.

Trim lines include Advantage, Sport Line, Luxury Line and M Sport. All-wheel drive is available on most models and adds about $2,000. The diesel range kicks off with the 318d with 4-cylinder, 2.0-litre turbodiesel engine offering 110 kW and 320 Nm of torque which is mated with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard while an 8-speed automatic transmission is optional. Wagon and Gran Turismo hatchbacks start in the mid-$40,000 range and the plug-in hybrid 330e starts around $46,500. A head-up display with a 70% larger surface area is also offered. Most 3 Series models come with a fuel-saving stop/start feature. The high-performance BMW M3 begins over $65,000.

Causes Of Death In Victorian Times, Grease Oil Price, Weird Medical Conditions, Steel Eel Rcdb, Capitaland Commercial Trust Ltd, Pamf Aptos Walk-in Clinic, Bedazzled (1967 Imdb), M Nightclub Minneapolis, Old Crow Wrigleyville Reservations, Flower Instagram Names, Rb Leipzig Vs Bayern Munich 4-5, Chad Willett When Calls The Heart, Nordrhein Westfalen Landscape, + 18moreSteak HousesDevon Seafood Grill, Rosebud Steakhouse, And More, Norton Mychart Pay Bill, Calliphora Vomitoria Forensic Entomology, Esencia Salsa Club Barcelona, Nemosine Going Out Of Business, Crows Win-loss Record, Assisi To Rome, Solar Panels For Home Cost, Big Tom Mcbride Net Worth, Emo Philips Best, Zvezda Partizan Derbi 2020 Rezultati, Craft Leaves Michaels, Is Retroarch The Best Emulator, I Am Da One Meme, Crazy 2020 Short Film, Galileo Song Lyrics, Michael Palin Poland, Six Feet Under Ending Reddit, University Of Melbourne Sustainability Report, Penang Restaurant Philadelphia, Bears Vs Bucs 2020 Tickets, Lake Of The Ozarks Boat Crash 2017, Solactive Canada Bank Index, Myanimelist Longer History, Nestle Solon Ohio Jobs, Iowa Storm Chasers Facebook, Giants Vs Jets 2019, Pcb Board Amazon, Tesla Model S Singapore, Erg Rowing Machine For Sale, Christina Aguilera Disney, Few Lines On Drum, Chuck Nice College, Anzac Fly Over 2020, Ssangyong Korando 2020, London Plan 2011, How Do Chromosomes Relate To Chromatin Quizlet, Geno Name Meaning, Sheng Siong Share Price Target, Doordash Interview Process, Belladonna Of Sadness Subtitles, The Cowboy And The Movie Star Full Movie, 370z Coilovers Used, Rick Steves Mediterranean Tours, Sneezed And My Water Broke, Oakland Invaders Jersey, Apple Mojito With Vodka, Lush Vision Statement, Ihop Original Chicken Sandwich Calories, Environmental Benefits Of Green Spaces, Naia Registration Portal,

bmw 3 series 2018 price

applebee's allergen menu 2020