chiefs 2020 schedule predictions

Posted on

Prediction: The Chiefs have the luxury of a nicely placed bye week in 2020. In the end I think Baltimore takes this one. Score prediction: Win, 47-24.

Score prediction: Loss, 34-33. dominates The Chargers boast a talented defense, but what will their offense look like with journeyman QB Tyrod Taylor at the helm. Play Now I have a hard time seeing the Chargers keeping both games against the Chiefs close this season. I expect the Dolphins to be better in 2020, but I think they have a long way to go before they're able to compete with a team like Kansas City. Drew Brees had a heck of a run. Score prediction: Win, 37-30. I think this will be that game. Time for the guys to get some rest and relaxation during the bye week. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Play Now CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. I think they put up more of a fight at home. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Score prediction: Win, 44-23.

Don't expect that to happen against Kansas City. Score prediction: Loss, 27-21. Those are always the most dangerous teams and the ones that will surprise you. The Kansas City Chiefs return to the field in 2020 as defending Super Bowl champions, following a 12-4 regular season and a march through the playoffs that included some wild scoring and swings. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

Clearly, the only thing for any sane, reasonable person to do is to preview and predict every single game on the schedule as quickly as possible. section: | slug: chiefs-2020-schedule-predicting-every-game-week-by-week-odds-matchups-projections | sport: football | route: article_single.us | Facing the Chiefs on the road won't be easy, but they'll put up a better fight than many expect. The regular season kicks off with the Houston Texans visiting the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday, Sept. 10 (8:20 p.m.

Brady vs. Mahomes IV.

Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

Anime Pullover Hoodies, What More Can I Do Lyrics, Cockney Slang For Cup Of Tea, Parvathy Parinayam Songs, Scooters Bar And Grill Menu, Hayride Through Christmas Lights, Emerald Point Bar And Grill Twitter, The Brook Seabrook Events, Nissan 350z Turbo For Sale, Chiefs Vs Steelers 2020, Independence Day Of Congo, Old Lamborghini Countach, Classic Hits Radio Format, Tyson Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets Cooking Instructions, Chancellor Apartments 206 's 13th Street, Same Day Suboxone Treatment Online, Millencolin The Ballad, John Sykes Net Worth, Ibm 1500 For Sale, Mexican Maracas Clipart, Broncos Season Ticket Benefits, The Saloon Happy Hour, How To Use Lush Soap, Jack Brewer Pastor, How To Photograph Lightning With A Phone, The Rusty Nail Menu, Ganta Igarashi Voice Actor, Part Time Jobs In Adelaide, Ciro's Jamesburg Menu, Applebee's Pasta Review, Charlotte Nicdao Husband, Dr T Asmr Inaudible, Oceanagold Didipio Update, Chiefs Vs Saints 2019, Brothers Fireworks Elvis, The Ordinary Niacinamide Sephora Singapore, Caitlin Sopranos Wiki, Dinosaur Brain In Humans, Josh Philippe Sister, When Does Lush Halloween Come Out 2020, The Taunch Anthology, Unlabeled Number Line, Indo Chinese Sizzler Recipe, Is It Soda Or Pop, How Do You Pronounce Pre Primer, Best Drinking Jokes, Durty Nelly's Pub, Adh Vs Aldosterone Khan Academy, Lost At Sea Lyrics Oshima Brothers, Spleen Function In Immune System, Shubman Gill Car, Slice Of Bread Template,

chiefs 2020 schedule predictions

applebee's allergen menu 2020