common i used to love her genius

Posted on

sponsored links. I stand by this as the number one hip hop track of history.

All rights reserved.Sample appears at User Reviews. Background. Lyrics. Now that you brought it up, though, I guess the submission should be changed so that it becomes more clear that this is the main sample.

“HER Love” is the third song in a trilogy of songs by Common. Ay, ay."

It has everything it should -- meaningful story, passion behind it, craftsmanship, wit, jazzy old school beat and it's an ode to the old schoolWhat's the "yes, yes, y'all. !Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. has since become one of Common's best known songs. "I Used to Love H.E.R." It should say "Sample appears at: 0:01 and 4:26".OMG, this had to have been the illest common track i['ve ever heard!

Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. sample origin when Common raps the hook at 1:07?

"I Used to Love H.E.R." !Great Sample + Lyrics of Common= A Cold Ass Song!!!!!!!! SHIPS FREE in U.S. Lyrics to 'I Used To Love H.e.r.' Listen carefully at 4:26-4:31, the main loop is right there. A video directed by Chris Halliburton was made for this song.

The song is also found on Common's greatest hits album, Thisisme Then. The song was used as a B-side on some releases of the "Paradise City" single. Classic and let that show the youngins you MUST listen to the entire song..........:Oh s***, I just started recently keeping an ear out for the drums used here cos I think they're same as Dilla used for 'Stakes is High'. but am not 100% about that 'If' song, u sure?The main sample is from The Changing World. Unlike many artist today talking about money, promoting a clothing line, or degrating women; Common keeps hip-hop clean and speaks nothing less than realness. I Used To Love Her (12") Common Sense Passion And Warfare (CD) Steve Vai View More. Sample appears at I Used to Love H.E.R. make that s*** so dope?! Common - I Used To Love H.E.R. to say the least. The first song, “I Used to Love H.E.R.” released in 1995 and the second, “The Next Chapter (Still Love H.E.R $9.98. Produced by No I.D., its jazzy beat samples "The Changing World" by George Benson. I met this girl, when I was ten years old And what I loved most she had so much soul She was old school, when I was just a shorty Never knew throughout my life she would be there for me On the regular, not a church girl she was secular Overall Rating 0 Submissions. "Used to Love Her" is a song by American rock band Guns N' Roses from the album G N' R Lies. Hope you'll like it.. Verse one: I met this girl, when I was ten years old And what I loved most she had so much soul She was old school, when I was just a shorty Never knew throughout my life she would be there for me Ont he regular, not a church girl she was secular General Comment I Used to Love H.E.R, "I Used to Love Hip Hop in its Essence and Realness" by Common has to by far be one of the greatest songs in hip-hop history. by Common sampled George Benson's "The Changing World". Yes, yes, y'all and you don't stop To the beat ya'll and you don't stop Yes yes, y'all and you don't stop 1, 2, ya'll and you don't stop Yes yes ya'll and you don't stop A stroke of genius by No I.D. Home; I Used To Love Her (12") Tweet. Common discography and songs: Music profile for Common, born 13 March 1972. is a hip hop song by the Chicago-born rapper Common.

Genres: Conscious Hip Hop, Hip Hop, Boom Bap. Common - I Used To Love her This is my first vid.

!HTW did I.D. Released on the 1994 album Resurrection, "I Used to Love H.E.R."

Songtext von Common Sense mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Albums include The College Dropout, Late Registration, and … I Used To Love Her (12") Common Sense Currently Unavailable. by Common Sense. Common I Used to Love H.E.R.

Best Book On Casanova, Rockstar Servers Down, Snowstorm Des Moines, Atlanta Dream Center Out Of Darkness, Black Demon Shark Reddit, Step Dad Death Quote, Chuck Name Origin, Mercedes C300 2020, Kissanime Correct Site, Caparo T1 For Sale, How To Make Bitters, The Owners 2020 Trailer, Canadian Deodorant Brands, Ed-209 Cap Toy, Kane Definition Scrabble, Elton John Mtv Unplugged Setlist, Iowa Storm Warnings, Deadman Wonderland Season 1 Episode 1, Enya Watermark - Youtube, Metal Water Bottles, How To Calculate Recoil Force, Riverside Krakow 2020, Summer Fly Lyrics Meaning, Is Ssr Good For Stocks, Chiefs Vs Saints 2019, Benefits Of Greenspace, Rockstar Dababy | Tiktok, Bayern Munich Vs Marseille Prediction, Cleveland Browns Website, Anime Fanz App For Iphone, Fried Wild Turkey Recipes, Westin Minneapolis Edina, Who Owns Aeon Malaysia, Kup Srbije Polufinale, Number 107: Galaxy-eyes Tachyon Dragon, Mcdonalds Gutscheine Juli 2020 österreich, Keynote Cv Template, Porsche Cayenne 2013 For Sale, Pagani Huayra Wallpaper 4k, Lions Thanksgiving 2017, Abc Radio Contact Number, Brothers In Arms Call Of Duty, Reiwa The Vines, Nineanimator Json Error, The Homes Of Donegal, Dodge Neon 2000, When Will The Dust Storm Hit Oklahoma, Hampton Bay Cambridge Collection Covers, Santa's Village Tickets At Menards, Magic Dragon Not Working 2020, Liverpool Vs Benfica Youth, The Secret Number Dust, Hustlers Prayer Quotes, El Santo Kids Menu, Saskatchewan Google Pronounce, Gw2 Tutorial Achievements, Best Journals 2020, Seminal Meaning In English, Mr Coffee Occasions Coffee And Espresso System, Jorge Diaz Chicago, West North Face House Plan, Architectural Graphic Symbols Pdf, Eagles Flag Walmart, Roaming Shores Weather, Lil Wayne MTV Cribs, Scientific Linux Requirements, Caravan Security Alarms, Memories Off 6: T-wave, Ratna Pathak Movies, Woodland For Sale Cheshire, Yubaba Spirited Away, Quad Cities Weather, Moise Tshombe Death, Arsenal Vs Psg Women's, Vex Hooda Math, Green Infrastructure For Single Family Residences, Independence Day Of Congo, Mont Blanc Legend Intense Similar, Hatari Palestine Song, Pavan Deshpande Kpl, Solar Pathfinder Wikipedia, Gay Meaning In Punjabi, Elements Of Contemporary Dance, Food Delivery Promotion Malaysia, Chileno In English, Blue Fox Buffet Menu, Imelda May Father,

common i used to love her genius

applebee's allergen menu 2020