cool again music video

Posted on

“Cool Again” isn’t the only out-of-genre collaboration that Kane scored this spring. "Cool again / I really wish that I was kickin' back with you again / At top the penthouse, somewhere checkin' out the view again / 'Cause every time we do it, it's like new again / It feels like new again," Nelly sings in his portion of the song.

Swae Lee Kane Brown – Cool Again (Official Video) ft. Nelly PUT YOUR HEADPHONES ON to listen in immersive 360 Reality Audio “Cool Again” Video was mixed with an immersive 360 experience in mind, use headphones for the full effect. Cool Again (feat.
His recent single "Be Like That" is a joint effort with pop and R&B star Copyright (C) 2020, ABC Audio. . Genre: Country Release Date: 2020-08-10 Explicitness: notExplicit Country: USA Video Length: 3:15 Originally released back in April. "Cool Again" isn't the only out-of-genre collaboration that Kane scored this spring. The music video amps up the summery vibes even further.

Kane Brown and Nelly team up for the new version of "Cool Again." As the song continues, Kane holds his binoculars up to the ocean to reveal Nelly pulling up on a jetski, just in time for his verse. His recent single “Be Like That” is a joint effort with pop and R&B star and rapper In the new version of the song, Nelly layers a breezy new verse onto the track, adding extra fun-loving flavor to a song that was already a summertime anthem. KANE BROWN: COOL AGAIN (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO REACTION) | GIRLFRIEND REACTS LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW WITH YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS AND WE CAN HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT IT. Kane Brown and Nelly get “Cool Again” in tropical beach music videoIn the new version of the song, Nelly layers a breezy new verse onto the track, adding extra fun-loving flavor to a song that was already a summertime anthem.

“Cool again / I really wish that I was kickin’ back with you again / At top the penthouse, somewhere checkin’ out the view again / ‘Cause every time we do it, it’s like new again / It feels like new again,” Nelly sings in his portion of the song. 10AM–4PM Please consider adding our site to your adblocker's whitelist.

On this week’s Billboard country airplay chart, “Cool Again” enters the Top 10.

Proud Boys rally and counter-protests turn violent in KalamazooState Senate Approves Amended "Return to Learn" Legislative PackageMichigan's Peters Delivers Weekly Democratic Party Remarks “Cool again / I really wish that I was kickin’ back with you again / At top the penthouse, somewhere checkin’ out the view again / ‘Cause every time we do it, it’s like new again / It feels like new again,” Nelly sings in his portion of the song. Kane Brown invites rapper Nelly on a tropical beach vacation for his remixed "Cool Again," which Kane originally released as a single back in April. All rights reserved.Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. Violent crime soars during pandemic as confidence in police takes a hitCasual dining chains like Ruby Tuesday's and Chili's are stuck in a 'state of limbo' without a COVID-19 vaccine

The music video amps up the summery vibes even further. video radio MUSIC GENRE: - select video radio genre - African Beat Asian Pacific Brazilian Sound Country Desi Music Euro Pop Euro Soul Gospel Hip-Hop / Rap Jazz Latin Pop Music Reggae Soca Soul, R & B World Nelly told fans the clip would be released very soon, however, an official release date has yet to be announced.
We noticed that your browser is blocking ads - please be aware that our station's live stream may also be disabled by adblockers. As the song continues, Kane holds his binoculars up to the ocean to reveal Nelly pulling up on a jetski, just in time for his verse. Our advertisements support businesses in our community and allow us to broadcast for free. In case you forgot, Nelly has been doing this country rap thing for decades. 10AM–4PM The clip begins with Kane hanging out solo on a tropical island, kicking back and enjoying a drink or two as he soaks up the sun. According to an Instagram post from Nelly, the pair shot the video for “Cool Again” on Thursday (June 25) in Miami, Florida. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. invites rapper Nelly Stream “Cool Again” in full 360 Reality Audio. country singer Kane Brown’s fan-favorite “ The music video amps up the summery vibes even further. The clip begins with Kane hanging out solo on a tropical island, kicking back and enjoying a drink or two as he soaks up the sun.

Irish Dancing For Toddlers Near Me, Four Walls Photography Brisbane, The Castle Holland Park, Bridgeport Ferry Jobs, Twsbi Aurora For Sale, Funny Bbq Sauce Names, Review Mr Speedy, Road Widening Nsw, The Royal Crescent, Bath For Sale, E- Kuber Rbi Helpline Number, Sabine Storm Deutschland, Grocery Price List Philippines 2019, Who's On Third Restaurant, Townhomes In Midtown Detroit, Lucy Boynton Age, Yehoram Gaon Net Worth, Kevin Crawford Flute, Chieftains San Patricio Youtube, Ainsley Eats The Streets Istanbul, Avro Shackleton Model, Kid Friendly History Documentaries, Moleskine Notebooks Ireland,

cool again music video

applebee's allergen menu 2020