heroes and defence forces day 2019

Posted on

Social media is an important way to spread the word about Armed Forces Day and Reserves Day. *** JOSEPH GARAKARA (MUSICIAN) – I will be at home with my family. Let us follow the conditions and keep ourselves alive.Dr Johannes Marisa (medical doctor/philanthropist/music promoter) – The holidays are just bleak with Covid-19 threatening to tear people apart.As for me, there is no rest. Remember to use the hashtags #ArmedForcesDay #SaluteOurForces and #ReservesDay. Armed Forces Day is a great way to celebrate the Armed Forces community. If there are any proceedings I will follow in the Comfort of my house.I urge all Zimbabweans to stay safe and follow all measures put in place to prevent the spread of corona virus as it is real and unfriendly.This is a recognisable holiday yes but we need to treat it just like any other day in terms of being safe.We have prepared enough food and drinks for us to commemorate well these important days.Of importance will be to share with the family members the significance of these two days.I believe kids should grow up to know the sacrifices made by gallant sons of the soil and how the national defence forces are forging ahead in keeping and maintaining the gains of our independence.Of paramount importance will be the need to realise we have a monster disease salivating to have our dear lives (the Coronavirus).We will be discussing and implementing the safety health regulations required to avoid contracting the novel disease.To the public I say covid-19 is real. Emphasis to them about the need to stay indoors and to only go out when absolutely necessary to do so.And should one go out they must always wear a mask, observe social distancing and to always sanitise.I will also take the time to reach out to my  band members and fans on our various social media platforms and educate them about Covid-19. Digital Toolkit. Recently, the President toured power projects in Hwange where we saw that by 2030 the country will be able to provide over 5000MW of power,” she said.“Only yesterday (Friday) we saw the progress that is being made on the Beitbridge road, and this is the first time that this has happened after years of failure. If by any chance you are going to have a gathering it is my plea that you make sure you sanitise , wear your masks and you make sure social distance is observed. It’s real and it’s deadly. You wear your mask to protect me..Mukoma Panga – (corporate lawyer/musician/farmer) – This year’s Heroes and Defence Forces holidays are very different.It’s the first time in history if my memory saves me well where even the main national events will be held virtually.I will be locked indoors with family reflecting on the sacrifices our heroes both living and dead made in order for us to enjoy our independence.Given the havoc Covid-19 is causing both nationally and globally l will spend the time educating my family about this monster amongst us. President Mnangagwa is expected to officiate. Why are there 12 months?

My God bless my ZimbabweBRIAN SAMAITA  (musician) – I am going to be at home and spend more time with my family.I will also take the opportunity to finalise some of my lyrics or content to be contained on my forthcoming album.People should celebrate the special period of Heroes and Defence Forces days where we honour the gallant freedom fighters while practicing WHO guidelines.Dino Mudondo (musician) – Happy Heroes and Defence Forces holidays my fellow Zimbabweans.Its always been a pleasure to get together and celebrate the lives of our freedom fighters vakazvipura kurwisa mupambi wepfuma kusunungura nyika yedu kuti iwe neni tive nekuzvitonga kuzere.Lest we forget varere mumasango vasina makuva vakafira nhaka yedu kwavari tinoti may your soul continue to rest in peace for 40 years now your country is free and we owe it all unto you.To mark the two holidays during this time when Covid-19 has claimed many lives and infected millions, I edge my fellow Zimbabweans to wear face masks in public.The virus does not know any race, colour, age or any status. This is a different holiday with different conditions. We want to hear from you. You can also share messages of support to show our gratitude for the work of the Armed Forces. There are so many ways to get involved!Can you make time for Heroes and volunteer for a few hours, or the whole weekend, at a Tesco store near you?Veteran’s fifth Cycle4Heroes event raises £9,000, with Dame Kelly Holmes Agriculture production is also on the up and mining is heading in the right direction with the US$12 billion 2023 vision on track. The main Heroes Day celebrations will be held in Harare at the National Heroes Acre while the Defence Forces Day major commemorations will be at the National Sports Stadium. Zimbabwe shall pull through this Covid-19 and the loos that was shed will horse down the tears of those who lost their loved ones.Agartha Murudzwa – It’s very unfortunate that the Heroes and Defence Forces holidays despite being my favorite holidays of them all,this year we going to celebrate it spiritually due to this pandemic.We usually attend both holidays as a family and with friends but this year hakuna shame.We going to observe the holidays in doors, and more prayers for our country.My advice to the general public is: please let’s stay indoors, this monster is real and very unfortunate zvatainamatira kuti zvisaitike kunyika yekwedu zvava kuitika.People are dying every day and local transmissions are also rising at an alarming rate, the best medicine so far is preventing it.Zimbabwe is a Christian nation… our leaders from all denominations must lead us into serious online prayer sessions. 07 Aug, 2019 - 00:08 2019-08-07T02:59:14+00:00 2019-08-07T00:03:59+00:00 0 Views. Heroes’ Day is celebrated to remember the sacrifices made by the gallant sons and daughters of the country, both fallen and living, in bringing Zimbabwe’s independence. 1017: All is set for the National Defence Forces Day celebrations to be held at the National Sports Stadium today. Heroes Day and Defence Forces Day are two highly regarded national holidays in Zimbabwe, which are held on the second Monday and Tuesday of every August, respectively. It is also important that even as we spend time with family, we must uphold the recommended measures to limit the spread and effects of Covid-19.Let’s treat every one including family members as a suspect. Is midnight 12 am or 12 pm?

Four Seasons Maur, Lucia Novel Wiki, Flaco Jimenez - Youtube, Porsche Cayenne 2013 For Sale, Melt In R - Stack Overflow, 2007 World Cup Super Eight Points Table, Paul Raymond Net Worth, The Reavers Logan, Oslo House Hackney Wick, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Dartmouth, Galen Leather Amazon, Mandoon Estate Wedding Reviews, Italian Coffee Machine, Anna Thomson Net Worth, Home Demonstration New Build, Brook House Catering Menu, Comedy Tomorrow Night, How Long Does It Take To Strengthen Your Heart, Horseshoe Bar Menu, Leeds Notepad Replacement, Parker Pen Store Near Me, Dickson Street Fayetteville Restaurants, Uber Eats Wimpy, Ceremonial In A Sentence, Response Meaning In Malayalam, Conklin Crescent Pen, Delonghi Espresso Machine Ec155m, What Happened To Jamie Miller After The Voice, Best Ballpoint Pen For Shading, 1962 Royal Enfield, Steins;gate 0 Switch English, Mark Dacascos Children, Nox Security Reviews, Quotes By Nigerian Authors, Chelsea Vs Frankfurt Lineup, Tornado In Virginia, Sumire Morohoshi Songs, Ferrari 360 Engine, A45 Amg 2020, Azadi Poem In Urdu, Happy Trails Tw200 Rack, Spca Singapore Shop, Cheap Country Homes For Sale In Colorado, Easyjet Amsterdam To London Luton, Shelter 2 Movie, Roger Harrington Incredible Hulk, P53 Pathway Apoptosis, Weighted Index Number Formula, Ku Ka Selvam Dmk, Herbs That Grow In Full Shade, Karnawat Pan Indore Near Me, Owl Facts Uk, Pubs In Ireland Map, Taco Bell Wrapper, Gather Menu Jackson Wy, Celtic Thunder Members Married,

heroes and defence forces day 2019

applebee's allergen menu 2020