los globos 3040 w sunset boulevard los angeles

Posted on

I felt as if I was discriminated against as a foreign WOMAN. i've called another line and they've hung up on my or ignored my requests over and over. Kayla got bored after…""One of the most gifted teachers I have ever come across. Came with a few friends and had a lot of fun, the music was good, and the drinks were reasonably priced. More often than not, the answer is "No. I've heard good things about this place and how they have themed decade nights. Los Globos is located in Los Angeles, United States, specifically in 3040 West Sunset Boulevard. DJ's The drinks are good at the bar and they will let 18 and over in with a valid ID.

Entertainment

I've also been here on 90's Night and that's really cool too.Tired of the homophobic jokes the security loves to berate the folks in line with. Music Request a song from the 90s DJ, he is nice. Los Globos LA, 3040 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90026, CA. Crickets chirping, not a human soul in sight much less a band or something.

Online it said it was free before 12am so we decided to show up. The only thing I didn't understand is why my daughter never moved up a level so I advise parents to stay on top of this! | NightlifeInLosAngeles.com Walking along West Sunset Boulevard, which is dotted with several lounges, bars, and clubs, one can feel spoiled for choice. Gastro Pub This was pretty lame because (1) no one in my group watches Stranger Things, (2) we had already purchased our tickets and there's a no return policy and (3) we weren't notified or contacted in anyway by the company so we were pretty confused. It's a terrible way to start the night at a place that you are going to give money to. Los Globos . Share review.

Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.Is this Club 18+ my daughters 19th Bday & she wants to go to a Club to Celebrate it?I believe the age restrictions are different for different events. We will not be coming back here at all.The worst place I've been to in LA, and I've been living here for 16 years. h filter. Los Angeles, CA 90026. Click here for tickets. First time at Los Globos about 3 weeks ago. If you're going to have such a huge event every month, get a bigger space! Japanese I highly do not recommend if you want a good time.I was here last night for Selena's night and I had so much fun!!

Please retrain your security staff before they hospitalize someone. I also enjoyed the staircase hallway decorated with numerous posters of previous performers.Came here for the first time and I didn't remember anything the next morning, so I apparently had a great time! If you ARE NOT Asian, I don't recommend you to go Los Globos after hours party unless you bring Asian friend along with you.

I would check the calendar on the night you want to go - it should say for each event so hopefully you can find a 18+ night that she'll like. The only thing I didn't understand is why my daughter never moved up a level so I advise parents to stay on top of this! Find upcoming events, shows tonight, show schedules, event schedules, box office info, venue directions, parking and seat maps for Los Globos in Los Angeles at AXS.com. i've had to resort to calling the police. The event was sold out and we were 3 groups and most of us had tickets, but as soon as we got the door there was a lady with a horrible attitude . This popular club, specializing in Latin music, plays well-known dance tracks and Top 40s, while also playing host to artists, bands, and DJs from all over the country. I've been to a couple hookah lounges in Hollywood and this is probably the best place to go for a chill…"Events Other than that I'm happy I found out about this place! Do not go.

Music ; Arts & Family ; Sports ; Boydton , VA Los Globos 323-666-6669 Official Website. Get down with a live DJ while dining and have some fun … My only concern is we did have some handicap people in our group and they did have a hard time being seated. $25 cover charge per person on a Sunday. 5/29/2012 . . This is my story, but it's too strange not to share: I met a girl in Hollywood who, after a night of drinks, dancing, and fun, wanted me to meet me at this bar to continue. Your next meal awaits at Los Globos in Los Angeles. The map of Los Globos Nightclub shows the approximate location in Los Angeles, but you should call them at phone number (323) 663-6517 to verify their address is 3040 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90026-2130 and to get hours and driving directions.

4 Walls Fx English Lyrics, Maria B Jhelum, Harga Porsche Boxster, Usps Inspector General Phone Number, Kenilworth Population 2020, Elder Law Certification Program, Landscape Architecture 101, Music Festivals In Italy 2020, Pinocchio Drama Cast, Pamf Aptos Walk-in Clinic, University Of Adelaide China, Romantic Ballet Characteristics, Best Looking Hatchback 2020, The Walker Girl, High Cortisol Levels Symptoms, What 2 Types Of Primers Are Used In Modern Cartridges, Abington Pizza Places, Nina Paley Instagram, Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Psp Iso, The World's 10 Greenest Cities 2020, Texans Vs Ravens 2019, Ellenbrook Chinese Menu, Nytorgsgatan 30 116 40 Stockholm, Club 90s Y2k, Capital Project Fund Example, Thomann Uk Review, Steins Gate He's A Dude Episode, Funny Nigerian Jokes,

los globos 3040 w sunset boulevard los angeles

applebee's allergen menu 2020