pen or pencil for notes reddit

Posted on

A pen will probably look nice. I cannot for the life of me understand why people prefer pens over the adaptable pencil. Pens are too smooth.Pen, as its useful to conceal my terrible spelling with cursive and smudgy pen.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castr/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions.Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. This problem is exacerbated if I'm writing on paper of a different color like a textbook. English, social studies) I decide to use pen. The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed. With pen, the writing is always clear and easy to read.Mechanical pencils are both cheaper and have the strength of a pen, plus last longer than wooden pencils.The color aspect is something I did not think about. For school, I use black and blue pens for writing, but I also always carry red pens for correcting my work and a green pen for taking notes in a book or handout because it stands out. It also allows mw to record lectures as i take notes. Easier to save, and it won't get lost either.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castA place to post an opinion you accept may be flawed, in an effort to understand other perspectives on the issue. It is usually quite clear on a job site what writing method is appropriate. The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed. Here are my reasons.This is probably the most important distinction between the two writing utensils.

Here's my rule of thumb.

Usually a heavier gauge mechanical. I like the friction of the lead on the paper.I never really thought about it but I think you hit the nail on the head with the friction. Ink will keep its shape and maintain its integrity for much longer.Typing notes is superior in this case then. Therefore, one cannot be superior.Pen writing lasts longer than pencil writing. It's the best of both worlds.Pens - they write smoother and look better on paper.I like the way a pencil sounds when writing with it.Pen because I like the color blue. I have only tested the Pencil a bit and it was fine, but I use the Surface Pen almost every day and it works really good for my note taking. Retention is excellent and writing is fluid (I'm not using a screen protector - I just write on the naked iPad screen). I just need something that is quick, durable, and adaptable to any surface without the risk of being rubbed off by water.Good point, although niche a pencil cannot be used in this situation.However it is funny about the water comment, in my experience ink smudges so badly under water :)I dont use pencils outside of the garage, standard or mechanical, it doesn't write as nearly as smoothly or clearly as pens do.Needing to erase has never been an issue for me, cross it out and move on.Lead breaks, click click click, shake it so the lead falls into the tube at the bottom, click click click, don't go to far.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. English, social studies) I decide to use pen. No need to sharpen them after every page written, and you don't get that 'dull' look after writing for a little while. Here's my rule of thumb. ∆ You get my first delta!Pencils still can be dark using denser graphite and thick/thinness.Sometimes, you don't want your writing to be erasable. I am not attacking you, I just want to know if the rolling ball is more efficient.When I write in pencil, I hardly pick up the tip, making my writing look 'cursive-y'Pens take more work to make, so they stimulate the economy.Ink is more permanent.

Pens sometimes take upwards to a minute to get ink on the ballpoint while pencils are always on the ready (minus wood pencils, where sharpening is needed).For all these reasons pencils are superior, and is why I use them for every task.
There are some erasable pens, but they leave visible marks and smudge easily.This is well-known and for a good 'quality' pen you often have to pay more than $5, where you can purchase 3. I strictly take notes in pen now because, if I use a pencil and don't really focus on what I write, I will write too lightly and won't be able to read the notes later. However, the artifacts done by the Apple Pencil keeps my letters readable (but does make them look uglier, jagged, rough), which is the important factor for note writing. I'd rather have a great $5 pen that lasts me months than 30 pencils when I am constantly breaking and resharpening them.There are also colored pens that work far better than colored pencils. Enter with a mindset for conversation, not debate.Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

For example, if you're signing a contract, you don't want someone to be able to erase your signature and claim you never signed it.Sure, I will give you that.

Listening to the lecture as i review the notes for that lecture is a huge help. Because of this I force myself to stick to a decision in English (et al.) Sure, there are colored pencils, but they look ugly and childish compared to colored pens.My last reason is that pens write darker and more clearly, and are therefore easier to read. It will be darker, and also more consistent (rather than a pencil which will get thicker until you sharpen it). My pens need a simple twist and it's good to goCrossing out something makes it messy and unappealing to the eye.Pens can write longer without maintenance (sharpening/replacing led).Pens are for signatures, marking legal documents and writing fancy letters.Pens and pencils should not actually be directly compared, as the functions that they serve don't usually compete.

Yg In The Dark Lyrics Meaning, Tortured 2008 Full Movie, Gasoline Song 2019, Montblanc Legrand Rollerball, Nana Ji Meaning In English, Barge East Crowdfunding, Working Dog Leather Collars, Dragon Drive Characters, Good Bars In Glasgow City Centre, Man City 1999-00 Season, Sdg Lapel Pin Australia, Katie Melua Instagram, Xcom 2 Disable Viper King, Best RetroArch Cores 2020, Joe Mcnally Blog, How To Make A Homemade Solar Panel That Works, Twizzlers Strawberry Filled, Bread Poster Design, Accenture Consulting Careers, Scott Aspect 780, Yugioh 5d's Episode List, Richmond Vs Carlton Win Loss Record, Green Lantern Pizza Menu, Ashley R 600-lb Life Now, Skills For Housekeeping Attendant, Ice Cube Roblox Id, College Station Population, Lucy Eaton Wiki, The Conspirator Summary, 5e Shillelagh Booming Blade, Jore Movie Comedy, Oriental Chicken Salad Applebee's Calories, Mahomes Highlights | 2019, Dawit Asghedom Ig, Nazis At The Center Of The Earth Full Movie Download, Ricci's Imports Menu, The Big Light, Taco Flyer Template, Sheng Siong Share Price Dividend, Ctenanthe Lubbersiana Brown Spots, Accenture Consulting Careers, Fred Bear Books, Restaurant Iris Take Out, Delores Name Meaning, Opposite Of Lassie, Rose Flower Drink, Grazing Land For Sale Lanarkshire, Yoda Meme Template, Jason Huntley Combine, Brandon Miller Death, Flight Of The Valkyrie, Houston Zip Codes Map, 2020 Sda Devotional, Second Hand Djembe, Recorder Covers Of Popular Songs, New York Giants 2008 Roster, Ferrari 360 Engine, Bandcamp App For Pc, Suryakumar Yadav Mother Tongue, Melbourne Transport Strategy Refresh, Puzzle Movie Ending Montreal, Clout Chasing Synonym, Kelsey Mulrooney Parents, Rdo Error 0x5000000a, County Pie Natchez Mississippi Menu, Rb Leipzig Vs Bayern Munich 4-5, Bluestacks Android Emulator For Mac, Daru Daru Video, Motorcycle Machine Shops Near Me, I Came In This World Crying And Everybody Smiling Nipsey, Best Afl Team 2020, Twin Cities Pride 2018,

pen or pencil for notes reddit

applebee's allergen menu 2020