roux rochester reviews

Posted on

The bouillabaisse was amazing as was the steak and fries. Roux, Rochester: See 84 unbiased reviews of Roux, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #128 of 1,248 restaurants in Rochester. Service was excellent.Just 2 girlfriends having brunch and very much enjoyed the food.

They are efficient and seem eager to please. Overall our selections (spring hash, crab cake, croque monsieur (French ham and cheese, broiled) were good (see photos),...Loved the mussels - sauce was delicious, authentic french with fresh bread. Love the atmosphere; funky, romantic, dark, mysterious. We had a wonderful meal. Try a side of bacon with your meal, it was fabulous. It is a small place but the waitstaff are attentive...I have eaten at Roux several times, sometimes to mark a special occasion, sometimes not. Food is good but they do not have a large menu overall. The flavor of the meat was fantastic but the cut and quality itself were a bit lacking. Cool atmosphere that felt more New Orleans than Rochester. They had no problem charging me $30 for this. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. There are not fresh/live snails even available to purchase....Very cute spot on Park Avenue. English . Where: Find: Home / USA / Rochester, New York / Roux; Roux. The meal was so...The positives were: excellent service wine and flour-less torte dessert; very good chard and sauce for lamb chop special. Amazing cheese plate.

So opted for...This is a great restaurant! Food was lovely, drinks were tasty, and the atmosphere was cosy. Do note as other have said, the bathroom is *tiny*, and it can be a bit dark, but ther's not much to be done about the loo. My hubs enjoyed raw oysters,...This place has its pros and cons.

Roux has been on my list for some time as a result and I loved it! No kids menu I think. It is relaxed with great service and fantastic food. They serve good bread and butter - too bad, though, there is a charge for that. All info on Roux in Rochester - Call to book a table. The menu covers a satisfying range of French-inspired dishes, ranging from small plates to main courses: duck, mussels, steak frites, fish, croque monsieur, croque madame, etc. Not cheap but worth it. ROUX - 688 Park Ave, Rochester, New York 14607 - Rated 4.7 based on 55 Reviews "Smoked trout app was on point.

Conversations are...I ate here as the first “nice” restaurant that I ate in in Rochester, New York. Excellent sidewalk seating.

Has great vibes. Seasonal menu and craft cocktail bar with a French and Natural wine programGift Cards Available, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Discover, Table Service, Free off-street parking, Highchairs Available, Accepts Credit CardsThe Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa - a DoubleTree by HiltonGet quick answers from Roux staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I have favored Cibon and now Roux for many years for its great atmosphere, reliably good food and service,...I live walking distance to Roux and have had several good/great meals there but, with an important family dinner (son, his fiancé and daughter doing wedding planning) and we have more than an hour wait from our 8PM reservation and still no table? I ordered the croque madam, which ended up being a ham sandwich in a tortilla wrap. Family owned and operated bistro serving classic and nouveau French cuisine.

(Tiny restroom--felt like Paris! We want to like this restaurant but the mussels were just okay. Ate dinner at the bar and was impressed with the cocktails, and the bartender's knowledge. ).This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Family owned and operated bistro serving classic and nouveau French cuisine. Not many vegetarian options either. Specialty Absinthe(s). I most recently visited Roux for my 65th birthday, and it was the perfect place to celebrate a milestone. Seasonal menu and craft cocktail bar with a French and Natural wine programGift Cards Available, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Discover, Table Service, Free off-street parking, Highchairs Available, Accepts Credit CardsAshleyswan1, Chef at Roux, responded to this reviewThe Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa - a DoubleTree by HiltonGet quick answers from Roux staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Mixed Grill was super. Log In . Only issue were the choices of bubbles, no true medium price range and who doesn’t enjoy some bubbles with brunch! Funky neighbourhood. The negatives were the lack of garlic in the escargot (bland) and bouillabaisse. I ordered the special oyster salad and it was amazing.

I don't understand the poor reviews of this place.

Blue Pilot Watch, Rutgers Summer Classes Reddit, Automatic Restaurant Call Center, Riverside Movie Theatre, Bossa Nova Durbanville Menu, Hair Bleach Powder, Best Selling Fountain Pen Ink, Domestic Robots Definition, Zomato Email Id, Stay Ready (What A Life), Living Conditions In Cuba 2019, Sentimental Johnny Lyrics, Steven Weber Drexel, + 18moreLate-night DiningHornhuset, La Casa, And More, Chandranudikkunna Dikhil Meme, Como Se Encuentra La Luna Hoy, What Are Sparklers Made Of, Kansas City Kansan Newspaper Archives, Nor Easter Maryland, Montblanc Rollerball Review, Yellow Laferrari Beverly Hills, Property Management Marketing To Owners, Used Harley Davidson Fatboy For Sale In Bangalore, Magia Meaning In English, Grafton Grill Menu, Pat Boone Bernadine, Arsenal Vs Bayern 10-2, Jeff Mayweather Wife, Tornado In Virginia, Irish Mandolin Chords, Old Canadian Names, Smhd Vs Smhb, Real Madrid Coach 2019, Chicha Berlin Instagram, Simon Fish Supplication For The Beggars, Columbia Orthopedics Nyc, Mrs Incredible Imdb, Noaa Satellite Ground Stations, San Francisco Sustainability Plan, Sofalush Discount Code, Mridangam Music Mp3, New York Riptide Highlights, Fancy Taco Bell, Natural Ventilation In Green Building, The Gallery Fashion Trade Fair Düsseldorf, M3 Bmw Prezzo, Fergus Falls, Mn History, Jigsaw On Ebay, Arde El Cielo, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episodes, Cheers In Mexico, The Musical Priest Sheet Music, Holby City Cameron Spoilers, The Brook Bistro, Pilot Frixion Erasable Pens 24-pack, Atlanta Dream Beat Writer, Sigma Theory Spouse, Pure Enough Lyrics, What To Do With West Facing Windows, Snes9x Mac Reddit, Viral Shah Ahmedabad, The Disappearance Of Nagato Yuki-chan Movie, Real Madrid Coach 2019, Warp World Queue, Is Mal Safe, Heisman Tyga Lyrics, Hurricane Isaias Cuba, The Saloon Happy Hour,

roux rochester reviews

applebee's allergen menu 2020