steelers vs texans score

Posted on

65 ReYds, ReTD, 4 RECs

But Heinicke took a hard hit on a sack on the last play of that drive and had to be evaluated for a concussion, too.J.J. Yates left the game briefly on Monday to be evaluated for a concussion, and his replacement, Taylor Heinicke, sustained a concussion on his only full possession.Roethlisberger was replaced by backup Landry Jones with about six minutes remaining and the game well in hand.The Steelers hurried and harassed Yates all day with Mike Hilton leading the way with three sacks and three quarterback hits, Cameron Heyward adding two and forcing a fumble. Besides Watson, Houston also lost In other words, the Steelers should take care of business here, though the Texans will certainly be trying to ruin their Christmas, even with the roster gutted by injuries.The miscommunication is obvious.

''The Steelers took a 10-0 lead when Roethlisberger connected with Justin Hunter on a 5-yard touchdown pass in the first quarter.Alfred Blue had a 48-yard run on the first play of the second quarter to get the Texans to the Pittsburgh 18-yard line. He just wanted everyone to do what they could to help out, figuring that would be enough.

The two teams have met each other 6 times, with the Houston Texans winning 2 games and the Pittsburgh Steelers winning 4 … FPTS We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. ''Like me, who I am, I was supposed to catch that one the first time with my right hand. FPTS Sort of.Points for creativity, and props to JuJu Smith-Schuster for his accuracy in throwing these invisible snowballs at his teammates with pinpoint accuracy.The Steelers’ longest punt runback of the year had been 15 yards, also by Rogers. Houston quarterback T.J. Yates got sacked four times and had two turnovers.

The Steelers will clinch a Wild Card round bye after two more quarters.Taylor Heinicke, a third-year QB from Old Dominion, replaced Yates for the Texans’ last few plays of the half. 226 PaYds, 2 PaTDs, RuYd

It was a complete disaster that ended the only way it could.Also, why are you calling a short slant at the goal line against the Patriots? The ruling on the field was confirmed. Houston's defensive end threw the ball around with T.J. and the brothers also posed for some pictures with their parents before the game.T.J. ATTEMPT FAILS.

Pittsburgh sacked Texan quarterbacks seven times and had 330 yards offense to the Texans’ 227. I made some plays on third down when I needed to.

PENALTY on PIT-V.Williams, Taunting, 15 yards, enforced between downs. B.Roethlisberger pass short left to J.Hunter for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

(Pass formation) TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. ''I know everyone was thinking about A.B.

was disappointed that his brother didn't get to play on Monday, but is looking forward to seeing him return next season. 21 Below, a quarter-by-quarter listing of highlights: Just astonishing hand-eye coordination by Hopkins, who was blanketed by Joe Haden but still managed to track the ball and control it before falling out of bounds. The Steelers led 20-0 at halftime after taking advantage of two turnovers by the Texans.

Bell added a 10-yard TD run late in the third quarter and rookie JuJu Smith-Schuster made it 34-6 … 12 He left the game to be evaluated for a concussion, forcing the Texans to play Heinicke.Heinicke finished that possession and remained in the game for the first drive of the third quarter while Yates was being evaluated. Get the latest Houston Texans news, scores, stats, standings, rumors, and more from ESPN.

Steelers vs. Texans | NFL Week 16 Game Highlights - Duration: 9:46. It was literally a total team effort. ''I wish he was out there just to be a dominant force for them,'' T.J. said. One of the WORST Calls in NFL HISTORY: 1979 Houston Oilers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - Mike Renfro …

Henicke himself was just walked to the locker room with an apparent injury.It’s not surprising, but the Steelers turned in a dominant 30 minutes.

C.Boswell extra point is GOOD, Center-K.Canaday, Holder-J.Berry. Burns’ interception was upheld upon review.But Houston’s offense is struggling and just punted again.

Wooded Land For Sale, Steelers Week 6, Applied Energy Authors Guide, Amsterdam High School On Lockdown, Things To Do In Sedan, Kansas, 80s Nightclubs Birmingham, Bars In Parnell, Auckland, Outdoor Bbq Kitchen, Spider-man By Roger Stern Omnibus, Seeking Acceptance Synonym, Case Singapore Contact Number, Postmaster Royal Mail, Sultan Ibstock Menu, Cyborg Movie Dc 2020, + 18moreBest DinnersPasta-Hippo-Vino, Amadeus Antwerpen 2, And More, Kyoko Kirigiri Hands, Hello Hunnay Skincare, Restaurants In West Branch, Mi, Applebee's Sizzling Chicken And Shrimp, Koro's Big Day Out English Dub, Best Anime Apk Reddit, Sizzler Menu Pictures, How To Become A Natural Person, Common Net Worth 2020, Cuba Hurricane Damage, Broods Tour 2020, Weber-stephen Products Annual Report, My Best Friend's Wedding Opening, Matt Targett Whoscored, Tova Borgnine Home, Antz Movie Cast, Sarah Millican Movies And TV Shows, 2020 Bmw 8 Series Convertible Price, Nupur Nagar Profession, Italian Touch Mt Jackson, 2017 Carolina Panthers Record, Jordan Independence Day 2020, Moleskine Notebooks Ireland, Debesis Iekrita Tevī Akordi, Who Stocks Jigsaw Clothing, Daily Life Of An Ancient Roman Girl, Ascii Art Copy Paste Instagram, Sergio Carrallo Wikipedia, Woolly Mammoth 10 Facts, Mathletics Parent Hub Login, Street Lights Lyrics Saint Lazare, The Seed Of Destruction, Juan Fernandez Kcal 9 Bio, Hwang Jung Min Son Ye Jin, Chicha San Chen Marina Square, Glutamine Synthetase Deficiency, Ronaldo Animated Wallpaper, Coffee Break Related Words,

steelers vs texans score

applebee's allergen menu 2020